“Going Down”

Reserve a table
Fri, 24/09
20:00
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Description: Kyle G's Prime Seafood is a polished casual, relaxed and seafood-centric restaurant. We take pride in offering signature fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and an excellent beverage selection, delivered with personalized and professional service.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Places like this hit the scene and boom for a short time.. then people begin to realize they will go broke eating here with $400 bill for two for an ocean view, snotty hostesses, and really good food most of the time. Zack at the bar should be fired immediately along with his coworkers who he had more interest in than us paying our tab. I'm sorry that we interrupted their situation on a very slow Monday night. Our filets were decent but lobster was rubber from being overcooked. I could do better at home for a fraction of the price, but hey.. it was a special occasion for my lady and myself. The view, table, and service was very good. Martinis were great and probably helped me get out of there without speaking to the manager about Zack and his friends inside the bar. There are actually much better restaurants in the area.

1  Thank lancehn
Write a reviewReviews (679)

Reviewed 15 August 2021

While the service and view was outstanding, I found the quality of the food lacking, especially at what I considervery high prices for our area. , I will not return and simply do not understand the volume of business that they appear to have. My issue is the cost of the entrees and sides and the quality of the same. Example a sea bass entree is $44 and mashed or a baked potato as a side is $10 so you are at $54 and if you want a soup or salad, then that is another $10 average, so now you are at $64 and a signature cocktail are mostly $13 or $14, so add $13 and you are at $77 and then 20% and you are over $90 for a sea bass dinner that I could not rave about. ps: and while I loved my server, I did not find that the quality equalled the cost. Just my opinion.

Date of visit: July 2021
3  Thank jimrwells
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Love the ocean view. Service was quick, though the server really got too close for these covid times. Got the wrong order. When the right order came, it was not that good. Ordered the grouper Oscar. The fish was very dry and the Béarnaise sauce was tasteless. Got very little asparagus. They did give me a free dessert because of the wrong order. We were there on the half off wine. The wine was delicious. I will stick to going to Kyle Gs for the Sunday brunch, which was good.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Old school service, well prepared up market fare, makes for a special evening.. we had a table overlooking the water, nice! Staff was attentive from seating hostess to busters, everything flowed beautifully. Food was prepared to near perfection, maybe a bit too much butter on the sea bass, would have preferred an olive oil flavor, and the veggies could have been better. My husband was happy with his strip steak with sauce au poivre.

Reviewed 4 August 2021

Excellent from start to finish ! Blake, our waiting was great, paid attention to every detail. We were from out of town but will be back. Such a great place for special occasions, everything was top notch, food was amazing. Highly recommend.