All reviews gulf cottage the cottages old florida across the street outdoor shower to rinse beach chairs beautiful beach ultimate vacation sights and sounds within walking distance thought of everything daily grind responded quickly tropical oasis australian pines relaxing vacation little piece of heaven
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing! Our stay at Sandy Shores was more than perfect. Quiet and relaxing. Had everything we needed and more. Myrtle keeps her property in tip top shape so her guests feel right at home. Right on the beach, felt private, not crowded with people. Restaurants, CVS, and beach shop all within a block or two. Or take the bus up and down Gulf Blvd, bus stop is right across street.
Highly recommend the cottages at Sandy Shores! We will definitely be going back.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Myrtle Hall, Owner at Sandy Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your 5 bubbles review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your anniversary and stay at
Sandy Shores. I'm always happy if I hear that you want to come back! Thanks for staying with me.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

I spent a week here after doing a lot of research online and found the resort to be exactly what I expected. It was clean and the grounds were very nice. The beach access was perfect. Myrtle is a terrific host and I will definitely be back next year.
Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: January 2021
Myrtle Hall, Owner at Sandy Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Thank you Terra very much for your nice review. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay and plan to
return next year to Sandy Shores.

Reviewed 24 November 2020

My husband & I stayed a few weeks with Myrtle & Abbey! What a delight it was for us!
Myrtle is very conscientious & willing to please in every way to make you feel comfortable & welcomed! She has not missed any detail to provide you with an ultimate vacation! Flying in from Arizona...we appreciated all of the beach supplies needed to enjoy our time on this stunning beach! Myrtle's garden of Eden surroundings make it so inviting to sit & enjoy your down time...it's just beautiful & when you step into your cottage...it's immaculate & supplied with your needs in everyway! And...the location of the cottage was the BEST!!
I just can't express enough how wonderful our stay was & can't wait to return! Myrtle & Sandy Shores will always be our choice! Thank you Myrtle for your kindness & attentiveness!

Room tip: Amazing view on the Gulf!
Date of stay: October 2020

Mimi, you made it very easy to be a good host to so lovely guests! Thanks for staying at Sandy Shores and the great review. I can't wait to look after you again. Be safe,

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Our kids had the most fun they have had in a very long time. What a great place to escape!! Myrtle is a terrific host. You feel like you are staying in a secret garden nestled next to a gorgeous beach. Location is fantastic for shopping, eating, and other adventures....but trust me you won’t want to leave the beach!! We can’t wait to come back!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Myrtle Hall, Owner at Sandy Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review and all the compliments. Very very much appreciated.

Reviewed 14 October 2020

We have now stayed twice at Sandy Shores and have enjoyed both times. We rented the Patio Cottage. It has rustic charm. Everything is clean, comfortable, and well stocked with appliances, linens, etc. What is great for us is that it is just steps to Gulf. Dining options are within walking distance also. It was a great getaway for us. Owner, Myrtle, is close by if anything is needed. We will be back.

Date of stay: October 2020

Thank you, Thank you for your lovely review. These are very important for my future guests and of course for me!