“CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOVE AND BEYOND”
Review of Scrambled Egg Cafe

Scrambled Egg Cafe
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2017

First let me say that I am a flight attendant and eat at so many restaurants and I know what terrible-outstanding mean. This is in response to a review from Tina W who says this place is terrible in customer relations. She is so far from the truth that I have to respond and set the record straight. I live near the Scrambled Egg ,and I am a regular there. This establishment is filled with the best customer service and the owner requires it from her staff. Of course I haven"t walked in 5 min before closing and expected a 6 top table for two. How unfair to be further from the truth about an establishment that is filled with love. If you look at the reviews of the Scrambled Egg you will see certificate of Excellence meaning superior rankings in food, service, and atmosphere. Anything you order is made fresh and the portions are more than enough. My favorite is the blueberry pancakes.. There is so many blueberries cooked in that you won"t believe your eyes. I could go on and on, but let me just say that if your ever in Satellite Beach Florida and your hungry for anything that's your favorite food, the Scrambled Egg known by many repeat and new customers is the place to dine. I'ts that kind of Above and Beyond place.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I couldn't help but notice the horrible review, recently posted about a place we've visted on several occasions. So I've got to debate the post and point out the facts that, despite them preparing to close, they were still seated? I would choose counter over table...you'll actually get served faster. Was a party of two really needing a table for six? This place has never lacked on customer service, and has been a staple place to dine for several years! I'm sure the employee's have lives and families to spend time with, but instead they stayed late for this party of two! If anything be grateful they did so. I assure you a franchise would have not. And ...try the quiche or better yet the mahi eggs Benedict! My favorites!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My husband and I went to the scrambled egg café last weekend. It was 5 minutes prior to them closing. We walked in and the café was full with others sitting outside. We asked the waitress/hostess how long it would be to get a table inside. She said " I can't put you on a list because we will be closing in few minutes but have room at the counter". We walked in and as we got to the counter, we were shocked as we noticed an empty table for six near by. We asked if we could sit there. She came back said "no, because "IF" a larger group happens to come in they may need the table." We were absolutely SHOCKED!!! By this time it was ~ 3 minutes before door closing.

She was extremely rude and unprofessional". We were a sure thing, ready to sit down, eat but she would rather not give us a table solely based on "IF" rather than the sure thing (us standing there).

We have NEVER been treated so disrespectfully. We have been given large tables at many establishments when that was all that was available as anyone with GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS would. Why could she not tell a large group "IF" one were to show up, which was very unlikely being it was ~ 3 minutes before closing by this time that she could not provide them with a large table???

This is by far the WORST, most UNPROFESSIONAL, NO CUSTOMER SKILLS treatment we have ever received from any establishment !!!!

We will NEVER go back, we will instead dine where they are happy for your service, no matter how large your group is which is what any place with great customer service does!

The staff definitely needs customer service classes and need to know that there's more to dining out then the food, customer service is a huge factor also !!!!!

Absolutely horrible!

1  Thank Tina W
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This place was very busy. We were brought coffee right away. It took a little while for someone to come for our order but the wait staff were super friendly and our food came out fast. My omelet was standard. The home fries were heavily seasoned but nice and tender. Loved the colorful art on the walls.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We came 3 days in a row. Great scramblers and the service is top notch. Super friendly and fast. Dogs are allowed in the patio and they have bowls and treats for them.

Date of visit: June 2017