“Great Eggs Benedict!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I have been here before with my daughter, so this was a repeat visit with friends from out of town who wanted to get breakfast beachside. There were 3 of us and we all ordered different things and they were all great. They are known for their Eggs benedict and have many different varieties of it including vegetarian. I ordered the regular eggs benedict and they were wonderful, one of the others got the vegetarian version which she said was fabulous and a large portion too. The other person ordered a mushroom cheeseburger and it look great was very large and he said was delicious. Overall we were very happy with the food, and the service was great too, and the food was served quickly and piping hot. The prices are reasonable and I recommend this café for breakfast and brunch.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Good, nice interpretations of classics like Eggs Benedict. Warm, friendly service. Be prepared to wait - it's a popular place. In the spirit of ' an always improve', would have liked my home fries hot - like they just came off the grill.

1  Thank Hazen810
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Our favorite place for a good homemade breakfast ! The place is quite small inside and depending on the day you might have to wait for a table, but worth the wait.On nice warm days they have a cool little section of outdoor tables that is quaint,semi private and comfortable. The variety of Eggs Benedict is awesome and delicious ! The other very cool thing they do is when you order one of their homemade muffins they split it in half and then warm it on the griddle and serve it with soft butter !!! Yum !!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

About a month before we travel here we start talking about what to order at our favorite breakfast place ever. Been coming here for at least 5 years. Always the same 2 ladies serving the food. Large portions. Great variety. Definitely a must stop. The only negative is the limited seating, but if they expanded I would worry the food would change.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Inviting little spot with delicious food. Big menu with several daily specials. My husband had the asparagus benedict and I had scrambled eggs with hash browns and biscuit. Bisquit came grilled which made it extra deelish!!!