“DANGEROUS STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Top Gun Airboat Rides
Ranked #28 of 30 Tours in Homosassa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we were on the west side of the river back on Chassahowitzka river bank 15-20 ft. off the bank slowly paddling in a rented aluminum canoe when a airboat came around the bend doing a high speed of around 30 mph with no regard to the safety of us or the other families on the river and he did not have complete control of his boat. He carelessly hit the front of the canoe where I was sitting ejected me out of the boat and into the air as well as my boyfriend being ejected, sank our canoe & our belongings . He is a very reckless and inconsiderate I stood up put my arms in the air and asked for help however he made the decision to leave and continue his tour due to my boyfriend yelling at him due to the fact of he would of ran my head over and killed me if I was in a kayak. That boat had 3 grown men on it ,I'm sure if they would have helped the anger would have been quickly diffused , we were scared and in panic, However he decided to continue his tour and did not return to the dock for over an hour where we were waiting with the FWC to file a complaint. I have been diagnosed with whip lash & have been suffering for over a year In pain and he refuses to reach out , return phone calls or help in anyway. I have had attorneys look into his insurance to cover my medical bills and NO INSURANCE has been able to be found with either of his operating companies buccaneer's west coast charters or Top gun air boat Tours ! He is operating without insurance . This company changed the quality of my life and financial distress with my ongoing medical bills in a big way without a care in the world.

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

This was an unbelievable experience . I would select Top Gun airboats again . This is a brand New Airboat and maneuvers the water like no other boat . He even has a stereo system on his boat . We seen dolphins and also manatee And many types of birds . Captain Randy was very informative and you could tell he loves what he does .

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Holy smokes, this Captain Randy guy brings it! My wife and 2 sons said it was the best part of our trip to Florida and we were there for a month! Don't waste your time, book this guy and when he says Top Gun, he means it. hahaha, what a blast! We can't wait until our trip next year. Thanks Captain Randy!

1  Thank theblindpirate