We booked this hotel for two reasons:
1. to be close to my mother who lives very close by
2.because we wanted a recently renovated location, luxury, relaxing resort experience.
We went with this hotel vs others in the area because it was a Preferred Hotel and with an association with a strong brand like Preferred, we didn’t think we could go wrong.
Here’s the latest as of day 2:
- no pool chairs available on day 1 from 2-6pm
- pool area filthy - dirty towels, used cups, dishes, food, etc everywhere
- only permitted two Beach chairs and then had to pay for a third
- kicked off Beach at 5:00pm
We are never staying here again....recently renovated Hilton across the street looking pretty good right now for half the price. They are sold out or we would go there now.More
- Free Wifi