3,447 results
All reviews double tree front desk pool area hollywood beach water taxi intercoastal waterway trolley stop self parking corner room great pool the inter coastal aventura mall beach access hotel restaurant fridge and microwave per day palm trees
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Let’s start by saying I have never been to Florida, and so deciding to come here with my husband and our 8 yr old for my 40th Birthday meant I was hoping for a decent hotel and some great memories to take back home. This hotel has given us both.
We had a room on the 8th floor, with a view of the intercoastal on our left and a slight sea view to our right. The beds were really comfortable, great bathroom, room was clean and modern with a balcony. Can’t fault it at all!!
Hotel is clean, modern, all the usual double tree standard, but in my opinion, one of the best I’ve stayed in. We are gold members, so have stayed in many. Great breakfasts, special requests catered for. Friendly staff. Pool area clean and plenty of beds. Yes, there is construction on both sides of the hotel, and yes it’s a little noisy out around the pool, but it certainly didn’t ruin my experience.
Special thanks to Jackie the breakfast waitress, who on my birthday decorated the table, bought balloons for me, and presented me with chocolate cake at 8am!! She’s a lovely lady, and has been our regular server for the majority of our stay. Nothing too much trouble.
I would highly recommend this hotel and will def return should I find myself in Florida again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Jo, we are happy you chose DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach for your stay. We are thrilled to know you loved all the aspects of our hotel. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Booked Dbletree for a staycation for my husbands bday and plan to have my family relax at the pool on Easter Sunday. CHECK IN was a bit lengthy as it seemed many rooms were not ready .. The room was nice and clean but I did not appreciate the view of the parking lot. All hotel employees were extremely sweet but it was Travis Robinson in food & Beverage that Went OVER and ABOVE to make sure that we would have no problem enjoying our Sunday brunch and day at the pool! THANK YOU Travis !!

Nice pool area , great help at the tiki hut and all in all a great success!

Trip type: Traveled with family
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Cohen, thank you for your remarks regarding your staycation at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. We are thrilled you chose us for your husband's birthday celebration, and we will certainly share your praises with Travis, who made your visit perfect for the occasion. He will be motivated by your feedback. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Comfortable room, not the best location BUT !!!! the worst service I ever experienced and definitely unexpected and unacceptable from a Hilton brand property. Staff is their ' comfort zone " serving almost under protest. Hilton , it's all about customer / guest experience , there are so many alternative out there. I will choose one of the Hyatt , ,Marriott or Ritz property at the same price range at any given time not to mention many other oprions you have even in this area. , The staff and mid managment needs a serious shake up. What a disappointment, Poor gym.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel, Alon C. We apologize for poor service received from our staff. We will share your feedback with our team and discuss ways to improve our service to our guests. We hope you will stay with us another time for a more satisfying experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Sean, Evelyn and Frank are the best there is and the rooms are large. Construction going on next door but laying at pool by intercoastal was the best. The staff at pool and Tiki Hut great! The valet service top notch.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach and sharing your great experience. We are so happy you and your partner were impressed with all our service and facilities and that we were able to provide you an amazing stay. Your compliments will be shared with my team, especially with Sean, Evelyn and Frank for a job well done and all of us look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Love the pool and tiki bar on the intercoastal. The hotel provides towels you can bring to beach. Short walk to beach. Lots to do in the area. Great breakfast and service from Jackie and Eduardo. Would definitely return!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Linda, thank you for your remarks regarding your stay at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. We will certainly share your praises with Jackie and Eduardo. They will be thrilled by your feedback. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.