“My go to Italian restaurant..”
Review of Pizza 2 Go

Pizza 2 Go
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in High Springs
Reviewed 15 March 2017

You will be pleasantly surprised, this is authentic Italian cuisine. The owner is a little hard to understand however it doesn't take away from the flavors of the food. It's more of a takeout, they do have a few seats if you choose to dine on their patio. A+

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This evening I looked at the menu on the website. They have 2 cash specials listed, one is a large one topping for $8.99, so I called to place my order. I was told by the older lady who owns the place that the are no longer honoring the special listed. I placed my order anyway, a large one topping and a Greek salad. When I arrived, I was rudely told I didn't order a salad and she seemed very put out that I wanted a salad. The food is a little better than pizza hut, but I will not go back. Customer service means as much to me as the food.

2  Thank Celken9301
Reviewed 24 February 2017

The pizza here at Pizza 2 Go is the best pizza in High Springs, Fl.. The only problem I've ever encountered at this business is they sometimes don't stay open in accordance to their posted hours & it's cash only. If they're open give them a try.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Their pizzas taste fresh, not mass produced. They are a small place on the corner of main and 1st Avenue. You taste buds will be pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Have tried many things on the menu, always pleased. Would pass on the garlic rolls, they are very, very oily. But for pizza, it is excellent. The service is spotty sometimes, and they are often closed being a small family place, which is a pain. More reliable hours would be nice. The pizza though, is great.