“Best Marina in the Marco Area!”

Calusa Island Marina
Ranked #13 of 18 things to do in Goodland
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I've stored my boat here for quite a while. The staff in the boatyard and ship's store are the finest people you could ask for. The boatyard delivers boats quickly, so there isn't a long wait like other marinas in the area. The guys in the area have great local knowledge for fishing or beaching. It's an easy out to the more desirable sides of the Gulf.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The people at the marina were really nice and everything went off without a hitch. The only draw back is that the guy who works the picker or fork lift for the boats refuses to get there before 8AM and they close at 5PM. So don't count on a great day of fishing out of there unless you start at 8:30 or so. Not going to happen. Other than that, Nice place, nice people. Oh ya, and the bait is really small and the truck sometimes does not show up until late morning with the bait and you cant pre pay for bait. First come first served.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Goodland is a fishing community that has grown up with $million homes. I needed fyuel and stopped here. Friendly service, they have boat rentals and food.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

This was thee best thing we have done on our trip!! Captain Jack was amazing!! We caught a 15 lb red fish, tossed it back. And caught a sting ray that broke our line! We saw an eagle ray jump out of the water and even a few sea turtles!! Such an awesome experience for two Ohioans!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 May 2016

We had a problem with our boat and got a tow into the local marina. I wanted to leave the boat there and come back with the proper parts the following day. Calusa staff was friendly and understanding. They took good care of my vessel. The following day I returned and made the necessary repairs. I'm defenitely thinking of using them to dry dock my boat when I need it off the water. They are very accommodating.