“BEST Pizza in town!”

I Love NY Pizza
Ranked #147 of 610 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Ashley and the manager is the best! And the two Spanish cooks. This place has the most authentic NYC pizza we have found in Florida since we moved here from NYC! Enjoy!!! OMG! PLEASE try the chicken Francese! To die for!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Good pizza, good price. They have lunch special every day and giant slices of pizza. Two slices and a drink for $8.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The pizza here is authentic to actual NY pizza. We absolutely love it. Although the pizza is their specialty, they sell authentic Italian cousins such as strombolis. Also the garlic knots are great!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Ashley is an amazing manager and you'll find the rest of the staff to be kind and friendly. All the food is excellent!make sure you try the chicken franchess and add some mushrooms to it! YUM! Pizza is still to die for! Just like New York. Make sure you say hello to Pops the owners father he's great!
Thank you Ashley for being a great manager and showing us how great your business is!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We used their website to get an order prepared before calling for delivery. On the website, there were some online coupons listed that had expired. My first question when I called was if the online coupons were still being accepted. She said "Yes". I then ordered $85 of pizza and 30 wings for delivery and asked her to apply the wing coupon. She couldn't figure it out and had to get a manager who then said there were no wing coupons available. I informed her that her employee had said that they would still honor the online coupons, but she again said there were no coupons available for my order. I then asked if she would just discount the wings to the advertised price and her response was "No, but we can cancel your entire order if you want". I was shocked. I tried to give her some advice on customer service and repeat business, but she didn't care. So sad.