“Excellent shrimp scampi”

Napolatano's
Ranked #18 of 621 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Napolatano's has been serving Gainesville since 1979. We have one of the most extensive selections of entrees in town -- Featuring hand tossed pizza, traditional and trendy pasta dishes, the freshest seafood, huge burgers and subs, Gainesville's best chicken wings, monthly chef specials and certified Angus beefsteaks. With dine-in, take-out, delivery and family-sized meals available, Napolatano's can be enjoyed with any sized group anywhere. Enjoy our daily specials and events, including Tuesday's half-priced appetizers, Wednesday's live music and burger specials, Thursday's Pub Night comfort food specials, Karaoke every Friday night, prime rib on Saturdays and music from local bands every Sunday on our patio. We have three private rooms for business meetings, birthday parties and rehearsal dinners. On and off premises catering is also offered. We are open Tuesday through Sunday 4 p.m. on.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We were a group of 8 that all had different entrees. Everybody was pleased with excellent meals. The salad is a must because it is all you can eat with fresh, quality ingredients. The waitress and atmosphere is excellent and prices reasonable. The shrimp was fresh and firm and the garlic/butter sauce excellent. Fresh garlic bread kept coming.

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

We are so glad that you and your friends enjoyed Nappys! We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Ginger Nappy and Staff :)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've eaten there a few times now, and it's ok. The first time, I ordered the grouper sandwich. It was very good, cost around $10. It did not come with any sides. I have never eaten their pasta, only because it's like $16 and does not include salad. The second time, I wasn't very hungry and just got a slice of pepperoni pizza. It was excellent, with plenty of pepperoni. The last time, I ordered just a small green salad for $3.99, which was huge, but the lettuce was a little worn and it was soaking in oil. On Sundays there is live music outside, which is nice and the waitresses were all very sweet and accommodating.

Ginger N, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

thanks For your review and input. We try our best to keep our prices as low as possible. as you know even going grocery shopping food is just so expensive- I appreciate your ideas!
Ginger Nappy owner

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My husband and I decided to try Napolatano's out for a our date night. I am so glad we did!! The service was great and our food was amazing!! I ordered the soup of the day , which was the Philly steak and cheese soup..... It was fabulous!! One of the best soup's I have ever had! I also got a "small" calzone, which was anything but small!! I could only eat half of it!! It was super yummy!! My husband ordered the Chick Parm and he said it was very good!! The restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated. The garden patio looked beautiful, but with it being June it was way to hot to consider eating out there!! We will be coming back with our kids soon!! My youngest daughter has to eat gluten free , because she is highly allergic to wheat, Napolatano's has many dishes that are gluten free, or that can be prepared gluten free!! Which makes this mom super happy!! Most restaurants only has 1 or 2 things on the menu that are gluten free, but Napolatano's they have so many!!

1  Thank mrsgatorbranch
Ginger N, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

We are so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your visit with us!
We look forward to seeing your whole family!
Thanks for all your kind words, I will pass them along to my entire staff!
Ginger Nappy owner

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My Wife and I had different dishes and we had a small pizza for appetizer, ( and to take home), and everything was great. The place was full on this Thursday evening and the service was timely and the food was hot.

Ginger N, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you for visiting Napolatanos, we appreciate your observations and will continue to work hard so every time you visit us you have an awesome experience!
Thanks Ginger Nappy and Staff

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is a friendly place, excellent service, and tasty food. I couldn't make up my mind and settled for salad with Mahi fish. It was tasty. The garlic bread was yummy! Drink prices are very reasonable, especially their wine choices. The Tiramisu was excellent!

Thanks for a nice review, we appreciate your comments- but was wondering how we could get more points?
Ginger And Staff