“Best Pizza Anywhere! ”

Napolatano's
Ranked #18 of 621 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Napolatano's has been serving Gainesville since 1979. We have one of the most extensive selections of entrees in town -- Featuring hand tossed pizza, traditional and trendy pasta dishes, the freshest seafood, huge burgers and subs, Gainesville's best chicken wings, monthly chef specials and certified Angus beefsteaks. With dine-in, take-out, delivery and family-sized meals available, Napolatano's can be enjoyed with any sized group anywhere. Enjoy our daily specials and events, including Tuesday's half-priced appetizers, Wednesday's live music and burger specials, Thursday's Pub Night comfort food specials, Karaoke every Friday night, prime rib on Saturdays and music from local bands every Sunday on our patio. We have three private rooms for business meetings, birthday parties and rehearsal dinners. On and off premises catering is also offered. We are open Tuesday through Sunday 4 p.m. on.
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

The title says it all. I grew up in Gainesville and live in Tampa but this is by far the best pizza place I have ever been to anywhere. I've had a few of their other dishes but the pizza is the best, steak is really good. Nappy's is the first place that I have to eat when I come home.

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

THANKS we LOVE loyal customers!! I agree we have the best pizza only because we use the freshest and best ingredients and we will make the pizza the way YOU like it! We learn from our customers..............THANKS, we hope to see you soon.
Ginger Nappy and staff

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We held a surprise birthday dinner at Napolatono's. The staff helped us pull off the surprise. We ended up having more in our group than we anticipated. They went out of their way to accommodate us. The staff was helpful and helped to make the celebration special. The service was excellent, especially for our large group. The food was plentiful and delicious. I really appreciate them allowing us to use one of their party rooms. Everyone had a great time and those who ate there for the first time said that they would definitely return. I highly recommend Napolatano's. It was the perfect party atmosphere. Many thanks to Ginger and her staff!!!

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

I'm so glad we could help pull off the surprise and that everyone enjoyed it! Thanks for the review. Please come back and see us!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I was staying at a nearby hotel with my mother and she wanted to have steak for dinner and was told by the front desk person at the hotel that this place did have steak....okay...not what I would have ordered but since that is what the lady wanted that is what the lady would have. I walked over to the place to order takeout. I loved the feel of the place. The food looked wonderful that I saw coming by. It smelled great and the staff up front taking orders and dealing with people coming in for take out were superb. They had a lot of patience with me since they knew I was having a tough time ordering a steak. My Mom really enjoyed the steak...it was okay...the salad was okay and the garlic bread was very good. There was tons of food. I would have loved to have had some real Italian food. They had a big selection of foods on the menu. It was very busy and it was only a Tuesday but the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. There is also two dining areas inside...one that is bar like with TV's and the other more romantic and quiet.

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

We're glad you enjoyed it! We love the garlic bread too! Thanks for the review. Please come back and see us next time you're in town!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Have been going for years. True creature of habit to the tort salad or sausage and peppers BUT really love prime rib night. Special to my heart since my baby shower and then my son's high school graduation luncheon held here.....perfect as always!

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thanks so much for your kind words! We LOVE creatures of habits.............so keep it up, and we will love to have more family events for you!!!
see you soon
Ginger Nappy
owner

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Food was great. Very good portion sizes. Our server Angela was fantastic! Music was wonderful. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Bean50bowman
ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

THANKS for the letting us know that you enjoyed everything at Napolatanos!
We all work hard to please our customers, so we appreciate you noticing-from our entertainment (always the BEST loyal musicians) to the server (I will tell Angela about your compliment) and of course the food--I will tell everyone in the kitchen!!!
THANKS-we look forward to seeing you again soon. And we have music every Wednesday and Sunday!
Ginger Nappy owner