4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$298
PricelineUS$298
Hotels.comUS$298
FindHotelUS$298
FourPoints.comUS$298
eDreamsUS$298
1,160 results
All reviews front desk ocean front hot tub splash pad fridge and microwave off season beds were comfortable an umbrella pools destin balcony beach chairs walton housekeeping ft gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The room is fine. Standard accommodations and no complaints. The grill at the pool is another story. My ordered a hamburger which we heard were very good and at 1PM we were told it would be 20 minutes. I went to pick it up at 1:20 and they acted like they never had the order but told me it would just be just a minute. I got tired of waiting at 1:40 PM and inquired and was told was not ready. I asked how much longer and the only response I got was a shrug of the shoulders. I cancelled the order and went elsewhere.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Taylor Hall, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Jsnyder25,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to Upperdeck. We have managed to make this restaurant our go to and it has been a dream for most! I am so very sorry that this was your experience as it is not our standard, nor something that should ever occur. I appreciate your candidness and will work on addressing immediately.
Best,

Taylor

Reviewed 29 May 2021

The staff here was super nice and helpful. The location is great right on the beach and close to food and attractions. !!! The building itself is older and quite run down. The pull out couch was super small and a bit dirty.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Kcgypsyexplorer,

Thank you for your kind review of your stay and we are so thrilled you enjoyed the location and our staff! Thank you again!

Best,

Taylor

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We had an amazing stay at Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Ft. Walton Beach! It's close to the boardwalk which is perfect. The room was clean with a gorgeous beach view. The staff were helpful. We can't wait to go back soon!

1  Thank emily_barrus
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

We had a tower gulf view room on the 4th floor with an amazing view and easy beach access. Beds and pillows/linens were very comfortable. Frig in the room was much larger than the usual small box (but not quite a full size) and allowed us to keep plenty of drinks, luncheon supplies, fruits & other snacks. Easy walk to the Boardwalk with restaurants. Yes, the property has some deferred maintenance but most beach properties do. Their was only one of two fire pits working and the kids splash pad was not operating, but employees indicated parts are on order. One restaurant is open and we didn’t try it, but everyplace in town seems to be looking for more staff. The desk and maintenance were very cordial and helpful in all encounters and prompt to replace a light bulb that went out. Overall pleased and would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel is raggedy and not worth the money. The ice machine was broken for days, no ice. The towels were horrid. There were NEW towels they said but they were half the size of a normal towel. The mgr at night argued my standards were personal. No dummy, the one bigger towel was in my room, old, thin, stained. It was bigger and the 3 others were new but tiny. I moved to a Residence inn around the corner. Guess what???? Thier towel are normal and double size of this cheap ass hotel. Never stay here again. DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Taylor Hall, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Hi Megan C,
We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team at the Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.