“Yummy food”

Rockin Tacos Grill & Tequila Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to ROCKIN TACOS, the newest addition at The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island! We will be serving up fresh, local authentic Mexican cuisine located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. At Rockin Tacos we are committed to bringing you an experience like no other. Our fun family friendly atmosphere promises to wow you with authentic Mexican cuisine, bringing the true taste of Mexico to The Emerald Coast. Come enjoy the beach with a freshly infused margarita in hand, shoot a game of pool on our outdoor pool tables and grab a bite to eat choosing from our vast menu of fresh, local hand crafted selections. When day turns to night, Rockin Tacos doesn't stop rockin'! We serve a late night taco menu accompanied by our Rockin House DJ! Come on down to Rockin Tacos at The Boardwalk, we've got something for everyone!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Based on the trip advisor reviews we went to Rockin This out 2nd night in Fort Walton. We ordered the Queso dip (yummy) and the Mexican street corn for appetizers. We enjoyed both. I ordered the Chicken Enchiladas. They were good, but o would give something else a try the next time. My two friends ordered the Cheeseburger Tacos and said they were very good. The rice was yummy as well. Our server was young and maybe a bit inexperienced but he got us everything we needed. We would go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visiting the area for the week and upon arrival, we were too tired to make dinner. Found this place pretty much across fro our campground and decided to give it a whirl because a) we love Mexican food and b) we wanted to be on the beach.

Overall food was good. Wife and daughter had the cheese burger taco and I the chicken and steak fajitas. They supplied 2 large tacos for each person so we had leftovers. The fajitas we ample size too. All were made well being flavorful and good amounts. Had a house margarita which was Very good!

Sevice was good. Our waiter was very responsive and quite busy with a number of tables so we were patient. The entire staff were hustling.

Atmosphere was lively. They have a real DJ that played a variety of music. It was loud but like their name says....Rockin. Family friendly.

Overall good place and if we didn’t have just a week being here, we’d be back. So for now, adios until our next visit.

1  Thank philk387
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Love eating at the beach. Have eaten here several times, different items, always good. Service is fast & friendly. Will be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Rockin Tacos for dinner. My children are younger than 21 so we did not enjoy any alcoholic beverages.

The waitress brought us several baskets of chips and bowls of salsa. The salsa was outstanding. It exceeded my expectations. As far as the dinner goes, it was your typical beach food with the added bonus of the beach.

The burrito i ordered was large and good. My daughter ordered a hamburger. I know, why would you order at a Mexican restaurant?Well she did and it was not what any of expected. My wife and other children ranked their dinners so-so based on what we end up getting closer to home.

Would I go back, yes. I would end up ordering another item from the menu.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place was just ok, The food was kind of like the best TV dinner I’ve ever had. My Wife had shrimp tacos, she enjoyed, loaded with shrimp but the coleslaw was middle of the road at best. I had a margarita on the rocks which was terrible.
I then had it replaced with a frozen margarita which was very good. The view is amazing from the back porch but the only Rockin thing about this place!