“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They have 30 min call ahead still a little wait but worth it!! Food was really good had the steak tacos.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed a delicious brunch whie watching the many boats glide past along the Fort Pierce Inlet waterway. Our meal was excellent and the service prompt, friendly and very professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The shrimps and grits were really good and big !! My husband ordered fish tacos and seafood quesadillas- they are tasty! We ordered drinks and even brought home w souvenir cups

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jess provided excellent and prompt service. We had a table under cover but right on the beach of the inlet. I had Snapper Frances which was very good as was Pat's Tile fish.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm liking The Edge more and more every time I go.

There were 5 of us who got a table right away at 5:30. The calamari was very good to start with. Two of us had the Edge Burger and both said that they were excellent. I had the Steamed Mussels in the white sauce, and they were a nice size - larger than the mussels that most places serve. My wife had the Ahi Tuna dinner and there was so much tuna that she couldn't come near to finishing it. The other person had the Mahi Dinner and that was also excellent.

Our server (LG) did a super job. The five dinners along with all the wine and Tito's came to $183.00 - not bad!

We'll be back!