“Best family night ever! THANK YOU GUYS !”

Cobb's Landing Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 197 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We started our night off with a family photo shoot at Inlet state park. It was a great experience, but after we were all starving. We figured we would just wing it and find a place and wing it we did. The town was bumping and there were no real parking spots so we figured a sit down dinner for 6 adults and 2 kids would be a long shot. My brother in law jumped out of the car and ran into this place on a hunch and ran back out to tell us they got room for us. My first thought is this place must not be good if they can fit us, but boy was i wrong. We finally parked both cars and were sat in a great spot with plenty of room. Our server was a younger girl who was beyond amazing! My wife and i just had our son so we wondered how he would do in a loud bar atmosphere. There was a guy rocking out playing seger and buffet and my little guy loved him as much as the family did. He finally fell asleep and we put him in his car-seat. We looked over the drink list and it was massive. They have an amazing beer selection with a detailed analysis of each one. We all ordered a beer and commented on how welcoming this place felt. Our family had traveled from all over the country and this was to be our last dinner together before we all headed back. We looked at the menu and it looked awesome. The prices weren't unreasonable and the descriptions made our mouths water. I ordered a burger with lobster on it and Parmesan fries. Hands down one of the best burgers i ever had. I know i was hungry but i think i bit my knuckle i was eating so fast. My wife got cod and it was fried perfectly. She kept telling me how much she loved it and it was the best fried fish she ever had. My nephews got kids meals and loved them. They even shared with their uncle! My family smiled as the guitarist played on and all of us felt blessed to have such an amazing send off dinner. The staff was awesome and we all will be back again next year, god willing. Thanks guys, you truly gave us a memorable night! Don't pass this place up and if you like burgers, eat slowly and enjoy.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was with friends when we stopped for diner. All of us had very good meals. They also have a very good selection of local and micro brews. Onion strings for appetizer was very good with the sauce provided. The Lobster, Shrimp & Cheese Grits were amazing. Desserts sounded fantastic be we were all too full from our meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food was fair, but barely warm. I do like my food hot, especially soup. Our table was served salmon, steak and ttaco sandwiches. We tried this restaurant again to give it a second chance. (February and March) It’s inconsistent and it’s a shame since it’s in a lovely location. Our server was very preoccupied, but nice.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

just finished a familly photo shoot on the beach ,found this place by accident.the beer selection is amazing,and the food was not far behind.there was live music.it was the end of a week being with family ,was truly one of the best send offs we could have had..everyone was friendly,i would give coobs landing 6 stars if they let me..thank you

1  Thank katodog
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The artichoke and tuna tacos were awesome, best swordfish I've had in a while. Waterfront view overlooking the Fort Pierce Marina.