“Watch out for employee theft”

Yucatan Beach Stand Bar & Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Easy spot to walk to from the Ft Meyers Beach. Food is typical bar food , nothing standout . Service was adequate.
Although I‎t was my mistake to leave my YETI water bottle on my table top once we paid the bill and left , I returned to the restaurant in under 5 minutes to retrieve and shockingly the container was no where to be found ...... although curiously the busboy who promptly cleared our table was also nowhere to be found . The general attitude amongst the staff was “ yea.... sorry.....” we asked if they would search the busboys backpack which the mgr thought was funny .
Watch your belongings that are of great value to those that prey on customers trying to grab a slice of relaxation. Wallets, sunglasses and YETI water bottles will all be welcome by the busboy with sticky fingers .
I followed up with 3 phone calls over the next 24 hrs to give employee the benefit of doubt .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,956)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast and a 10% discount with my room key from the Lighthouse Resort. The wait staff was attentive. Seating is open air. Good spot to eat and people watch. I'd eat there again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Tried the place multiple times over the past couple of years. Always good for a cocktail but never for the food.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here with my husband after we watched the sunset. It was a nice place to have dinner. We don't eat seafood, so finding a restaurant that sells more was hard to find. Caribbean chicken was underseasoned and seemed to be baked not chargilled. A little disappointed.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant and bar was Fabulous! The food was delicious, I recommend the spicy chicken sandwich! The drinks were great as well as our bartender Aharon! We loved all the staff we encountered! And to top it off, the outside bar has swings! All smiles here!