“Amazing food”

Ranked #5 of 885 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Osteria Celli Best italian restaurant is a local Italian Restaurant, a bit less formal than a "ristorante", where the focus is on simple, but delicious food and wine. Menu items are prepared fresh daily and made using the best quality local ingredients. Here at Osteria Celli, we maintain relationships with local farmers and purveyors while importing some of the essential items from Italy. We honor the Italian culinary tradition of making our own pastas, sauces, and desserts. Our focus and commitment is to freshness and we have a deep respect for every ingredient that goes into our dishes. Best Italian Restaurant in Fort Myers Thank you for choosing us and Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Some of the best Italian food I’ve had in Florida. The pappardelle was delicious! Mariangel was a great server as well.

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank Piero V
Write a reviewReviews (492)

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Oh how refreshing to have a sit down dinner again on a backdrop of this pandemic. They do practice CDC guidelines: masking, safe distance between tables.

They have a short sweet menu. True to the Milanese roots of the Chef-Owner, who courteously greeted me from his open kitchen, the menu was not a litany of marinara entrees like many so-called Italian dives in America. The selections reminded me of Tuscany and the Italian north.

The Insalate Mare was delicate yet textured, with generous portions of octopus, squid and shrimp, with a short dash of so very slightly sweet dressing. The entrees included lamb, duck and fish, but I went for the Special (yes there’s a board of specials for day, wine & entrees).

Having been watching my red meat, this was the time for the ribeye special. It was a perfect mid-rare, very well seasoned, surprisingly low fat cut of prime meat. It married very well with a delicate Gorgonzola sauce. It was accompanied by a small (just right) portion of baby potatoes and slightly larger portion of wilted spinach thus making the ribeye truly the star.

Best of all, dinner went exquisitely well with a bottle of Pievasciata, a super Tuscan (can’t drink it all and was allowed to take it me).

Highly recommended. True dining indeed.

1  Thank globetrottingYankee
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The best food test and presentation plus a 100% service quality highly recommended to go if you visit fort Myers

Reviewed 13 March 2021

The food and service is amazing!! I can’t just pick one thing as my favorite because it’s all so delicious, but hands down, the tiramisu is the best I’ve ever had! I would post a picture but I was busy eating it all

3  Thank mariaocando24
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Amazing service from Nodira and even better food! The octopus was delicious and tender. The Branzino was phenomenal too! Definitely will be back.

Date of visit: February 2021