“Delicious and Local!”

Saigon Paris Bistro
Ranked #177 of 928 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went here for lunch with my aunt and uncle and had a great time! I had the beef pho with a spring rolls. I also had the peach drink with the boba ( not sure if that is correct) which was very good. The restaurant itself though is very small and probably not good for larger parties.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We went to Ft Meyers "pre-cruise" to visit Sharon's aunt who has turned 90.

She recommended the Saigon Paris Bistro when we said we would like to take her to lunch.

It should be noted that the menu offers a wide selection of choices and 3 of the 4 meals ordered were excellent. All four meals provided a generous portion and were delicious.

The fourth meal was mine. They offer a Caeser salad with either Grouper or chicken. I asked if I could have it with the Tuna Salad offered elsewhere instead of the chicken or grouper They said yes; but brought it with the Grouper and served the Tuna salad on the side with a $4.00 add on charge. They also charged me for my refill on my diet Pepsi.

These is a small complaints, and I would not normally mention them except the Tuna salad was discussed in detail with the waitress. She indicated she understood what I wanted but clearly did not.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Really good Vietnamese food and great service. The Saigon Platter: Grilled chicken, shrimp and barbecued pork over rice noodles with spring rolls on the side for $22 was a fabulous deal. Served with a dinner size salad with ginger dressing. Definitely more food than one person can eat. Very fresh vegetables and the rice noodles were perfectly cooked too.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

What a great evening. We had such a diverse set of meals, and every one of them was delicious. Duck Confit, Saigon Platter, Chilean Sea Bass, and Steak Diane prepared tableside. Each one of us totally enjoyed our meals. My husband and I had only visited here for lunch in the past, but I can promise you we will be back for another dinner very soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

We had never eaten here before so didn't know what to expect. It is a small restaurant but near Barbara Mann Theater where we were going afterwards. Their menu consists of several different kinds of foods. I had the beef stroganoff which was very good and it came with a salad and roasted vegetables which were great! My husband had a filet mignon which he said was really good. Their prices were very reasonable! The service was good but a little slow so permit yourself plenty of time if you have to be somewhere afterwards.