“Great lunch on our last day”
Review of Casablanca Cafe

Casablanca Cafe
Ranked #20 of 1,439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our last day in FL - had read the reviews, so decided to have lunch at Casablanca. It was really busy on the deck, but a small table with stools was found for us. It was a bit smoky, but the server was great - I had camembert in filo, which was so lovely, decided to make it for myself yesterday back in the UK. Would recommend eating here

Write a ReviewReviews (4,477)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a busy Friday night and had a delicious meal. Plenty of choices including specials. Intimate dining experience. In a good location on the beachfront of fort lauderdale.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Caesar chicken wrap and it was delicious. The fries were crispy. The food was fresh and the staff was friendly. Everyone worked together and gave impeccable service.I really wish I had room for more food but I couldn’t even eat the entire meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I recently had dinner at Casablanca in Ft. Lauderdale. It offers an excellent menu and good choices. Like most restaurants directly on the beach, it is a bit pricey but the food quality and service are superior to most. I would highly recommend it for lunch or dinner. They do not serve breakfast. It is connected with Snooze Hotel that abuts it. I can particularly recommend the various Mediterranean food choices on the menu. It can be very busy and a bit loud, so be prepared.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, great location, great service and great entertainment. The best piano bar on the beach. Don’t miss it.