“Dinner”

Lobster Bar Sea Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Lobster Bar Sea Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 1,428 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Enjoy pristine seafood, live lobsters and prime steaks in a fresh, upscale casual atmosphere at Lobster Bar Sea Grille. Filled with modern-contemporary nautical touches, the experience will leave you feeling like you have just dined on a luxury yacht. Beautiful tiled archways and custom lighting give the dining room a more intimate feel, while the lounge's vibrant U-shaped bar and channel-back seating welcomes guests to relax and dine with friends and colleagues. The fully covered patio with cushioned furniture is ideal for cocktails and light outdoor dining.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I guess I possibly ordered wrong ly at this place everyone seems to have about the seafood but I just wasn't feeling it. I went for a business meeting. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about wine and vineyards throughout the world. It was a nice touch until it wasn't. Through out dinner he suggested different bottles and wines to go with certain foods and I realize some may appreciate that but as we progressed through the meal, he continued as someone who had obviously worked in high end service, one must have a feel for customers. He continued to push when clearly the discussion was about business. He would interject in mid conversation about soils and elevation when we were clearly not interested. He was good but perhaps a bit overzealous. However did a nice job as a whole.

The meal was however a disappointment. And as mentioned previously perhaps I should have gone w Seafood. I ordered the ribeye. I asked for meadium rare and he asked cool or warm center. I prefer quite rare and at the very best it was medium w a warm center. Steak was tasy and flavorful but for a 50$ steak not perfect. Of course sides are all carte so I ordered a wedge salad and got the asparagus. The asparagus came out perfect my salad however had much to be desired. For a 13 dollar wedge salad. It was mostly egg and bell peppers. It had a nice blue cheese or gorgonzola piece but it didn't make up for well lack of lettuce and it had a an entire egg sliced throughout. Just not at all what I had hoped for in a 300 meal. Disappointed but would certainly try again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This place is amazing.... the atmosphere in this restaurant makes you feel like you are the president... the food was great... the ambiance is beautiful...

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were visiting Fort Lauderdale and saw this on Open Table and decided to give it a try. What an excellent find. We had the octopus and a sashimi appetizer and then the whole fish of the day. We finished the meal with the passion fruit pavlova and the profiteroles. Everything was delicious. My husband is still raving about the appetizer. Besides the food the service was flawless. Special shout out to Mark and his colleagues who were outstanding.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

A really nice upscale bar and restaurant in a great location. Seafood selection is fantastic and the service is very attentive and professional. Great for business dinners will definitely look to return again. Very much recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

we love this restaurant: service is very good, menue is great
we had 2 dozen cold water oysters $64
icelandic char $49 phantastic!!
whitehave sauvignon blanc bottle $42

but the noise is not good, especially in the back.
next time we will make a reservation for a table closer to the entrance where it is much nore quiet