All reviews full kitchen laundry room tri rail station would recommend this hotel to anyone clean rooms front desk staff business trip bed was comfortable esa shannon walmart kitchenette lauderdale appliances ft maintenance miami
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This is the cleanest extended stay I have ever stayed at and one of the biggest ...full size stove full refrigerator and plenty of space .I usually stay at the one on Andrews.... even tho this one is a little more expensive it's definitely worth the fee extra bucks.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The hotel was out of date prior to hurricane damage. The roomed smelled of urine. We found bugs in the clothing drawers and couldn't use them. Appliances old/out of date. Linens worn/too thin. Candlewood Suites is similar in price with much better amenities and FREE self serve laundry units. Their rooms come equipped with all that would be needed to make yourself feel at home. I've been traveling for field service work for years since separating from the military and this hits the top of the list as one of the worst experiences thus far. I recommend spending a little more or saving depending on how you look at it and avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Clark, we are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope you will consider giving us another opportunity so that we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I booked a room here because this venue was pet friendly and supposedly "updated" in 2016. However - it was not made for hurricane evacuees: no generator; hurricane proof windows that do not open so when power was lost, it was like being in a coffin. Emergency exit lights were non-existent. Must i go on?

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Marilyn, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are sorry you were disappointed with your accommodations. Please accept our apologies for letting you down. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the visit you deserve.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Surprised by the terrible condition of this hotel. Although the staff were very cordial, they showed me several rooms but all of them were awful. The hotel is run down, the rooms, corridors and lobby were dirty. The bed is uncomfortable, the kitchen terrible. It has a good price but it is not worth staying at this hotel in such conditions. Please remodel and be a good hotel like you were before.

Room tip: wait until they fix it
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Thank Soledad Veronic... P
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel once again. We're sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. We agree there are areas within the hotel which are beginning to show their age. We will share your feedback with appropriate individuals in our organization as we begin formulating plans for future renovations. Until those plans are approved, our goal is to deliver the best service of any hotel in the area, and we hope you'll make plans to stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The first look at the property from the outside, it was clean and well manicured. Lobby was bland, but it was still clean and the hotel employees were nice and polite. The front desk guy when I check in was very nice. He told me if there was anything he could do to make my stay better to not hesitate and give him a ring from the room.

When I walked into the room, I was not expecting what I saw. The place was very clean, no old smell from the a.c. or any smoking. I was suprised. The bathroom looked brand new so I guess they just did a remodel. This hotel had a full kitchen, 4 burner stove and oven. That really took the cake, for the price I was paying here. My nightly amount was under 65 dollars, which is pretty cheap.

The bed was comfortable, so comfortable I didn't wake up for my 15 alarms I had set to go to work. I was late. The pillows, sheets and blankets were all clean. Nice size tv and with a good selection of channels.

I was very suprised by this hotel and will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a stay-cation or family visiting from out of town. Thank you for the great hospitality and making me feel welcome when I was waiting for repairs to be done on my apartment. Hotels like Therese are the reason I like staying in hotels.

Only down side to this hotel is there is a private airport close by, so planes fly in throughout the day. But I didn't hear them most of the time and I was on the top floor.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Jason, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you loved each and every aspect of your trip, particularly your room along with the comfy bed and the fantastic service we offered. I will surely share your compliments with the front desk associate you mentioned. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.