“Beach Bar Food.”

Get food delivered
Ranked #113 of 1,209 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Neighborhood: Central Beach
Description: Bo's Beach, offers a two-story casual beach dining experience with a twist. Located on Fort Lauderdale Beach, this oceanside restaurant features local fresh seafood, a signature wood-fired oven, refreshing cocktails and ocean-inspired classics. Take in Fort Lauderdale's scenic beach and ocean views for any seat in the house!
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Pretty average bar food. Nice that there was live music. Awesome beach breeze blowing through the restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (237)

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We almost didn't come here because of the negative reviews,but it was so close to our hotel next door and the food smelled great so we decided to drop in at lunch for an appetizer and a drink. We are so glad we did. Long story short we came here 3 days in a row at lunch and had several great meals. We also had excellent service. The lobster roll was off the chart good as was the shrimp po boy sandwich. I can't stress enough how much we loved this place. We ate at all of the top rated places on trip advisor and this place deserves to be up there also.

1  Thank twstdstng
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick drink. We stayed and ate because of the service. The view of the beach is amazing! Marc R. was amazing. He made us feel like we were at home away from home. Thanks for a great experience Marc!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Stopped in here tonight (2/23/21) on a hunch while staying in the area. We were seated right away. Good bar selection with a good beer selection. We ordered appetizers which were good. What really made the visit for us was our server Eddie. Polite, fun, and friendly. Didn't just treat us like guests but made us feel like guests. I will be returning for sure.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Bo’s Beach is a cute restaurant in a picturesque location. Don’t let that fool you. I requested a low table because I had a handicapped family member with me. They said we would need to wait longer for one to be cleared. I agreed. After waiting more than double the time they told us we were brought to a high top table. When I explained that we needed a handicapped accessible table I was told we would need to wait longer. We lifted my grandmother into a high top chair bc we had waited well over an hour. 15 minutes later someone brought waters. The waitress eventually came and asked how we were. We told her we were looking forward to eating bc we had waited so long then been sat at a table which didn’t accommodate us so we needed to hurry. She replied that it wasn’t her fault. The kitchen was backed up. We never said it was her fault. Just wanted to explain our urgency. She never asked our drink order so we saved a lot of money on the cocktails we would’ve ordered. She did eventually bring silverware which she slammed onto the table and walked away. By the time our order was taken almost 2 hours after arrival my daughter and her friend asked for kids meals. Our waitress replied “are you 12?”. So being a couple years older they shared an appetizer which saved me more money. After hearing this I was pretty much fed up. I declined a meal thinking that I would save myself even more money. I did not regret my decision. The other members of our party ordered. My grandmothers fish was fried to the point of being a solid rock hard black ball. When she informed the waitress that it was over cooked she stomped off behind the bar put her hands on her head with frustration and sent someone else to our table who politely agreed that the fish was not edible and nicely brought a new plate. According to the other guests in my party the chicken sandwich was good and the burger was ok. We had excellent meals and great service at Coconuts and Seasons 52, go there!