Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$119
BestWestern.comUS$119
Lol.travelUS$140
2,164 results
All reviews pool and hot tub key west pool area room was clean everglades national park waffles first floor no elevator great place to stay convenient location would stay here again nice stay nice pool easy access great price the breakfast area stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Cleanest Hotel we stayed at in a 9 day trip from Michigan to the Florida Keys i chose this hotel after reading reveiws and a pre booked hotels reviews stated cockroaches so we called Best Western IM SO THANKFUL I DID!! I would stay there again

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

We just stayed 6 nights at the Best Western. A great location central to the 3 main national parks, and to the Keys. The hotel and rooms were clean, comfortable, and even during busy spring break mornings, the breakfast area was kept well stocked. They have a nice pool area with jacuzzi, and both the front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and accommodating to any need we had the whole time. Definitely recommend this property if staying in Homestead/Florida City, for a night or for a long term stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 26 March 2021

Good accommodation at a very reasonable price. Can be very noisy though and the housekeeping trollies seem to have hard wheels and when being wheeled along outside sound like an earthquake in the room.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 14 February 2021

Comfortable beds and good rate. Pool and hot tub is a bonus. We stayed one night going down at a competitor hotel for the same price, that was horrible compared to this property.
Beds at the BW are comfortable. The entire place was spotless. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub so much we booked a second night just to relax before the drive home. Hopefully the bagged breakfast will be replaced with traditional fair soon. Just a downside of traveling during covid. Typical restrictions in all chains we have been staying at. Having a microwave and fridge in the room is nice. We just grab breakfast sandwiches and keep them in the rooms.
Overall...this BW was better than the one we stayed at in Key West at less than half the price.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank gsams12
Reviewed 28 January 2021

When I checked in I was informed that they would not accept my credit card. I have used the same card for 15 yrs for hotels so I don’t run my regular credit cards up. Totally disgusted by this! I am a diamond elite member and I have NEVER had any other Best Western refuse my card. Also, I asked for another bath towel since they only gave us 2. I use 2 and my husband uses 1. I went to the desk to get one and was told that she would bring me one. An hour later, I went back to the desk and she had forgotten. She called someone on the walkie about it, but they didn’t answer. The girl had NO idea what to do. She offered me a hand towel, like that would work. She finally gave me a tiny pool towel. Totally inefficient!

Date of stay: January 2021