Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$80
SAVE US$31
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Booking.comUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
FindHotelUS$111
All reviews big kitchen other guests pancakes bathroom keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed 10 days at the Hoosville and it was an adventure in traveling. Had the Couples Room (an upgrade from a dorm room) and it suited us well! Staff was super friendly and helpful, and the other guests were just as nice. Loved the kitchen and the grounds felt private and relaxing. If you want to try something off the beaten path, this is it! Great bargain!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarshDebra
Reviewed 27 February 2020

I didnt have a good experience there. My French guide (le Routard) described it as a little paradise... I was very disappointed when I arrived. The hostel is located on a road with a lot of cars passing, in the middle of nowhere (don't go without a car!). It didnt seem vey clean. Had to pay to have a towel, had to put y sheets myself on my bed... And was in a mixte dormitory with only men in it, who weren't travellers but seemed to live there. The bathroom wasn't clean. The staff told me there were going to be pancakes and coffee from 7 to 11 am but nothing was settled when I woke up at 8:30. I met some nice people but I would definitely not recommend it. Maybe better experience when you are coming as a couple or with friends.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank MA-the-rose75
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Very close to city but you feel like you are outside of town. Movies at night outside. Beautiful atmosphere. Some rooms you have shared bathrooms but we didn't have to share with anyone while we were there for 4 days. Big kitchen downstairs in yard where anyone can cook their ow meals and cookout if they choose.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank DayTrip720459
michaelhoo59, Manager at Hoosville Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Thank you for your great review! Please visit us again whenever you can.

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Hoosville Hostel is equipped with everything you need for a getaway. Conveniently located 30 minutes from the Keys, 30 minutes from Miami. It has a quaint outside area with a lovely fresh water grotto. My nephew and nieces enjoyed their time in the grotto.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you Nicole for your kind review! We're glad your nieces & nephew had a great time. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 June 2019

we stayed here on our way to the Keys,as the title says, it is jus not a hostel, it is a mini resort in iteslf, it has meditation hall, tree house, hammocks, swings, spring water its a lovely place, the location too, so quite and calm area with a mango tree and a mexican hotel right opposite. we had a fantastic time here, the rooms were neat and clean,with a friendly staff and awesome people. they have bunkbeds and few private rooms if you are couple, they also have a big kitchen and a tv room. would love to stay again.

Room tip: carry your own toiletries
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
michaelhoo59, Owner at Hoosville Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Thanks for the awesome review & great feedback. We'd like to have you stay again as well!