Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tiki hut across the street laid back paddle boards get away outdoor kitchen southern living other guests old florida tropical paradise one of a kind relaxing atmosphere beautiful beach beach house a great place to stay mini fridge hidden gem
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

My family and I have returned to Si Como No for the last five years, usually two to three times a year. Each time it has met or exceeded our expectations. I agree with the other five star reviews in that the service and staff are great, all amenities you could want are available including laundry service, plus beach equipment, kayaks, chairs, fun tiki bar, etc. Each year we celebrate my grandson's birthday here and always find a nice private area on the lawn (as there are many) to invite our friends and family to celebrate with us.

Our favorite rooms are the one closest to the ocean as you can open the windows at night and hear the surf and the room further to the back as it has a cute little porch facing the river, very private reminds me of a mini rain forest with all the trees, flowers and shrubs. We have stayed in most of the rooms and found something charming in each. It's funky, fun clean and unique, would highly recommend. As others stated if your looking for traditional 5 star hotels this is not what your looking for, if you want a laid back, earthy, friendly getaway you couldn't choose a better place.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank MarshOaks
Marti Leavines, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

What an awesome review- thanks so much!! we love having your family come an stay at the INN- its a little piece of paradise- see you again real soon!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

Our family gathered for a long weekend. We took up all eight rooms and the beach house. It's a funky old motel with bright colors crazy signs everywhere and just lots of fun to it. We had the tiki bar area all to ourselves. It has electricity, water, refrigerators and everything you need to have a family reunion party.
I highly recommend this inn for its proximity to the beach, fun, and having a family gathering!
Having the whole place to ourselves was just beyond wonderful. I can't think of another place better!
If you're looking for five stars, room service and other hotel type amenities, this is not the place for you.
If you want a laid back beach vibe, look no further.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Marti Leavines, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Hi Thanks for the awesome review- so glad you were able to have that family time- what could we have done to make this a 5 star for you ???

Reviewed 1 May 2021

My husband frequently surfs in Flagler Beach and has passed by Si Como No Inn. It is a very colorful cozy spot right off the beach. Very comfortable, and quaint, with cool inspirational signs to uplift your day. Very clean, and they think of everything you'll need during your stay there. (i.e.. extra towels, coffee, broom/dustpan for sand) Ms. Patricia was fun to chat with about our crochet. Will choose this place again when wee visit Flagler.

1  Thank wgondo
Marti Leavines, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

What a great review thanks so much - so happy you were able to join us for a getaway hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

I was referred to this adorable Inn my a friend and the it did not disappoint. It's a cozy spot right across the street from the beach, which feels like your own private beach. Loved all the positive and inspirational signs all over the property. The tiki hut is a great place to cook a family/ friends meal and hang out. My favorite were the hammock chairs, so relaxing. The owners are very sweet and attentive when you need something. My friends and I all agree we will definitely be back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Cant wait to have you back - indeed a old florida charm with a laid back feel- thanks for the awesome review- see you again soon

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

My oldest son, his wife and my grand-daughter came with me this time. It’s always been me and my husband, Mark. I lost him to COVID last December, so this has been the worst year of my life. However, the love and hospitality of Ms. Patricia and the Si Como No family helped my heart heal some and find some much needed peace.

Mark and I have been to Si Comp No Inn a few times together and have always loved everything about it. There is so much life and positivity, it’s impossible to be anything except playful and at peace. Mark loved the plants and he’d walk the whole place looking at it all and taking it in. I love the vibrant colors of the artwork and spending time hanging out at the tiki hut. We wrote our names in the ceiling there. Now he’s gone, my love is in Heaven, but his words remain.

The first thing my son said when he arrived is I can feel Daddy everywhere here. My son manned the grills and cooked some great meals. My daughter-in-law, being an artist, took in the creativity and thoughtfulness behind everything. We played horseshoes and my grand baby enjoyed the hammocks and tic-tac-toe with her cousin. And me, I always enjoy the Deans Beans!

We got up for sunrise everyday. It’s so incredible to be sitting at the top of those steps watching a new day begin. It’s God’s handiwork reminding us that His mercies are new every morning. The pelicans flying over kept my husband on my mind reminding me to live, be free and enjoy our family and my life.

Lastly, venture out and about. The local shops and restaurants are part of it all. It’s all good. There’s not a single disappointing thing.

Trip type: Traveled with family

We were so happy you could come back and reminise about great time and memories- so glad you were able to find some peace here- hope to see you back again soon!!