“Extremely poor service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Place was very cool and the art work was amazing but the service was the worst I have ever had anywhere. Waitress never smiled. Practically threw the cheese dip on our table and never brought any chips. We ordered the food and it came out in literally 3 minutes not even enough to prepare anything authentic according to its advertising. Food even arrived cold and like it just came off someone elses table. I asked for dessert and she brought me the check requested payment and then I waited after paying the bill for 20 minutes for my dessert. Really sad such a cool place has such poor help. If I owned this place I would fire everyone and start from scratch. I build and service restaurants and I know an extremely poor managed one when I see it.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (200)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We eat here several times a year. The interior decorations are exceptional. The food is great. The staff is always friendly. The menu has plenty of options.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

Food is fabulous and Ice Tea low in sugar. The service is awesome!! Our second visit, we love the salsa and chips!! Will be back again

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2021

We have always enjoyed eating dinner here, the food is consistently good, and the atmosphere is nice too.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2021

Food is always good there and very consistent. They offer both indoor and outdoor seating. Staff was friendly and wearing masks. Cute interior, warm atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2021