“2nd visit this trip”

Price range: US$13 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021

The food in this restaurant is amazing. It's easily equal or better than Farlow's. For the second time, I ordered the seafood platter fried and it came with 3 large scallops and 4 large shrimp with Basa, and loved it again. The breading was crisp and just perfectly fried. Portions are large, so I will enjoy the leftovers tonight. I also had the stuffed mushrooms and they were about the best I ever had. My husband had the mussels in white sauce for an appetizer and was pleasantly surprised. He also ordered the whole yellow tail snapper and absolutely loved it. The waitress was excellent and their attention to Covid cleanliness was above most places I've eaten.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Laura V
Charle0, Owner at Landy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Laura, we were thrilled to read your great review! You chose some great choices from our menu and we are happy to see that your husband enjoyed our new special - the whole yellowtail snapper - we love it too! We are all about good portions and good quality food, we make almost all our dishes fresh to order and fresh in house. We take Covid seriously and we are so glad that you felt safe in our restaurant, we hope that you guys will be back to see us again one day soon! Thanks for the feedback - Charlotte & Andre

Write a reviewReviews (669)

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I'll start by saying I've been a member of a Travel Writers Association. It was my job to review hotels, golf courses and restaurants. We joined another couple and were expecting something much better.

The service was very poor. Mrs. Grace and I ordered a bottle of wine and it took about 15 minutes for it to appear. It shouldn't take that long to get a bottle. We intended to order appetizers, but weren't given a chance. The server apologized for the slow delivery of wine and appeared with the soup, which comes with the meal. For 3 of us, there was a small piece of chicken in it. Mine had none.

Based on what I had seen thus far, I avoided ordering one of their more pricey items and settle for a Gyro. I did enjoy that. But during this time, the other couple ordered more wine but after a long wait, one of them said to cancel her drink order.

While three of us got our meals, the fourth meal did not arrive for about 15 minutes.

Date of visit: February 2021
Charle0, Owner at Landy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Grace, we sincerely apologize for the wait times, and whilst we accept full responsibility I hope that somebody with such extensive experience as yourself can find forgiveness in that we are struggling to find people who want to work at the moment in these times; this puts a strain on our team if anybody calls out, which happened throughout the last week due to an unforeseen tragedy. We are pleased to hear that the server apologized and let you know that there would be a delay, and also very glad to hear that you enjoyed the food despite the wait. We make our soup daily using fresh ingredients and proteins for the flavor, we can not guarantee an ingredient quantity in every cup unfortunately. The soup is a complimentary goodwill gesture that we give as part of providing excellent value to our customers. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will be back to see us again, Charlotte & Andre.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Last night was our 2nd time this season. Out waitress was Tiffany and she was on her game. Very helpful and attentive. My wife had a greek Chicken which she loved. Allot of chicken was in the meal. I could not pronounce the dish. I had a great greek salad with extra Anchovies. Um Um.

Date of visit: February 2021

Thanks for joining us for dinner ackkilt, we are so pleased to hear that Tiffany gave you great service and that you enjoyed some of our Greek cuisine! Hope to see you back again soon - Charlotte and Andre

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Nice location. Outside dining was nice and felt like eating in a grotto. Service was outstanding! Friendly and efficient. Even got me extra dressing for my salad without me asking. Food was fresh, tasty and the portions were good. Hot wings were tasty and cooked just right. Menu was extensive and prices were fair. Great place to eat and we WILL return.

2  Thank BAR845
Reviewed 18 February 2021

Clearly a local hot spot and for good reason. Charming wait staff, good food and reasonable prices, The traditional Greek menu is loaded with delicious options and the food is fresh.

4  Thank tug22022016

tug we appreciate your review! We are always happy to read that you have had good service, food and for good value - it is what we pride ourselves on and we hope that you will be back soon for another great experience. Thank you! Charlotte & Andre