“Shark Fishing”

Gator Flatts Charters
Ranked #10 of 31 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain David Hutcherson is a Southwest Florida fishing guide. He runs Boca Grande, Palm Island & Englewood fishing charters. He is a Florida native & has over 30 years fishing experience in Charlotte Harbor & Boca Grande. His professionalism & expertise of fishing are unmatched & he has numerous tournament wins to show for it. Join Captain David for YOUR fishing adventure of a lifetime!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went shark fishing with my 7 year old son and a buddy and his 14 year old son. Captain David Hutch was great with both kids. He also let my son drive the boat back. This will be on my list every spring break from now on.

Captain David H, Owner at Gator Flatts Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks Don. You all were a blast to fish with and did a great job with those sharks! See you next year.

All reviews
"lb"
"casting"
"school"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

3rd time out with the Captain and every time gets better! He is great at putting you on the fish, fantastic with young fisherman and is a great guy to fish with.

Thanks Nick. That was a fun action filed day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A friend of mine booked this trip and asked me to go with him. I had not been out salt water fishing before so I did not know what to expect. I must say that I was blown away. We started catching fish as soon as we pulled up to the spot. It didn't slow down all day. Dave was a great guy, and had lots of tips to help us catch more fish. We will be going back again for sure. Thanks Dave.

Thanks Chris. Look forward to fishing with you all again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the third time I have booked David to take us out fishing. We started catching fish as soon as we got to the spot and the action continued throughout the entire day. He is extremely knowledgeable, and friendly. I can't say enough good things, we will definitely be back. Also probably the best fish I have ever eaten.

Great to see you again Pete. I always look forward to fishing with you and your friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

This was a phenomenal trip! I loved it for many reasons. 1. Capt Dave takes small groups out. It was just my bf and I. 2. The Capt was amazing! He took us to the hot spots he knows and we caught dozens of fish! 3. After the trip he took the time to fillet all of our fish so it was all prepared to cook. 4. He was very patient when it came to me taking photos. :) Over all he was helpful, knowledgeable and fun!! I look forward to tarpon and shark fishing next time!!
Thanks again for the amazing half day trip Captain!!!

Thanks Michelle. We had a really fun day of catching!