“The Best Mexican Food In Florida!”

Don Pepe Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Dunnellon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

So far this is the absolute best Mexican restaurant I've been to in Florida. I've had several friends recommend this place, so I took them up on the offer. My family and I met some friends here for dinner last Friday night and everything was amazing. Our food was hot, delicious and had lots of the flavor. I recommend the queso cheese for dipping your chips. Everybody in our group was completely satisfied. No complaints here! The staff did an amazing job also. I'm definitely putting Don Pepe on the list that come back to.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered fajitas for two with steak and chicken. The serving size was enough for three adults. The service was a little slow but the food was worth the wait. They severed two free rounds of chips and salsa during our wait.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

So anyone that knows me knows that my absolute hands down favorite restaurant in the world is Don Pepe in Dunnellon...until tonight. I am so angry probably more so because I have eaten at this restaurant for almost 20 years and I have NEVER been treated the way I was treated there tonight. After waiting 45 minutes and being skipped twice for a table that was given to people that arrived after us I was frustrated. When the waitress that had been sitting outside with the people that had just arrived suddenly called them to sit before us I couldn’t help but complain. Oh well yeah they just got here but your name is at the bottom of the list. Why I asked, well because we have been writing people in above you for the last hour. When the people that signed in directly before me paid and left before I even got to sit down I was furious. Then when I walked in again the waitress said well if you want to sit there’s a table ready in the back and then walked away. In other words “seat yourself cause I’m not dealing with you”. I asked for a manager and miraculously there was no manager there. We ate, we left, and if I ever go back it will not be for a very long time!!! And yes your tip did say “better service!” You got exactly what you earned.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great service, friendly staff and wicked Mexican food! Beer and wine only and they pour heavy on the wine! Lunch with beer and wine and tip $45!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

So... All of a sudden this place is "out of water." They'll sell you sweet tea, soda and coffee. You can go to the bathroom and flush the toilet and wash your hands. But ask a sever for water with your meal and your screwed. Been here many, many times but this was the last.
What a uneducated joke. They could ask for $1 per water and be fine. But no.
A-B-C'ya!