Lowest prices for your stay
$728
Official Site$709
Priceline$728
Hotels.com$728
1,354 results
All reviews dolphin experience main pool sunset village kids club lagoon area the main hotel salt water lagoon adult only pool family vacation fire pit paddle boards private pool family pool dolphin connection the florida keys sunset cruise water sports
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2022

Great spot. A ton for kids to do. Food was good. Great service all around. The Tiki Hut bartender Tevin is the absolute best. Plays great music. The kids club was great. I wish there was a beach but can’t have it all.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hawks Cay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2022

Dan, we loved reading about your favorite parts of your stay and cannot wait to share your feedback with everyone here at Hawks Cay Resort. Making sure there is fun for the kids as well as the adults is always a pleasure. Hurry back for another five-star vacation!

Reviewed November 21, 2022 via mobile

I am a Miami, Fl resident. My husband and I work in
law enforcement and back in August of this year I
was looking into places we can get away to for his
birthday. Keep in mind, I have two children (ages 3
years old and 7 months old). A few coworkers
suggested hawks cay and advised they even have a
"hero's program" for law enforcement that provides
discounted rates. I decided to surprise my husband
and selected Hawks Cay as a birthday gift.

Once we arrived, we were provided with a weekly
schedule that includes the drinks of the day as they
change each day and several activities. It was not
much but it was definitely something. We were very
excited and decided to leave our luggage's and
immediately began exploring. I very quickly noticed that the private lagoon as advertised online had no paddle boards or kayaks. There were chairs
stacked up to the side of it actually. Which I was
willing to look over as it's been raining and very
windy. Moving along, we decide to get some drinks
and wine down near the fire pit. My husband asked
for the drink of the day and the bartender was
absolutely clueless. He stated he could give us the
drinks from the previous day which was basically
juice.

Also, during check in they knew we were there for the hero's program and they did not provide any information as to what time the actual program was or what it consists of. Mind you it's only in Saturdays!We later tried asking several and I mean several people and no one knew anything. This was also not as advertised online. It was just a slide show of pictures. No honor guard or anything additional. Which is also fine. Just not as advertised.

Furthermore, after returning back to our room and
settling in. We quickly began to notice several
things. We noticed a dirty smudge mark on the wall, a loud toilet (which isn't very pleasant when you have a baby), wall marks above the toilet, and you can very clearly hear the guest upstairs.

Finally, I would like to add after what seemed like a very long day. We were ready to eat. To our surprise the restaurant in the lobby was very expensive and we ended up driving 18 mins out to eat at a decent price. My family and I will not be returning. It's unfortunate we spend so much time working to be able to have time away together and you just end up losing your hard earned money.

This hotel has so much potential. But definitely not worth the price we paid to stay here and at a discounted rate might I add. I have stayed at multiple hotels and I’m willing to over look certain things. But things are too expensive for mediocre service.

Room tip: This hotel is for families that will stay on property most of the time. You have to drive out for other things.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hawks Cay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2022

We greatly appreciate all current and former Military, fire and rescue, law enforcement, and medical personnel. To honor you all our Hero Salute offers discounted rates on our rooms, complimentary drinks, and discounted rates on excursions and amenities. We will be sure to remind our team of these details so they can share them with our guests. This information also can be found on our website. We apologize for any missed opportunities to ensure a relaxing getaway for youand your husband. This does not reflect a typical time at our resort and we hope for your reconsideration. I know we can restore your trust.

Reviewed November 21, 2022

We love this resort and had the most amazing day at the pool today. Radar was so attentive and made our day so fun! Our food was great and the view is amazing!! This is our favorite place to go for vacation with family and friends!

Date of stay: November 2022

Wow! Hearing we are your favorite vacation spot is heartwarming! Thank you from all of us at Hawks Cay Resort. Radar and the crew hope you will be back soon for another relaxing getaway!

Reviewed November 20, 2022

Traveled to Duck Key with friends for a short getaway. We were extremely satisfied with everything about Hawks Cay. From our reservation experience (Kelly and Maria) to our check out process, everything was perfect. We stayed on the marina in a 4 bedroom villa and were pleasantly surprised with the condition of our accommodations. Beautifully updated and extremely clean. Full kitchen, large living area and very comfortable beds. Our view of the marina was spectacular and we enjoyed having our coffee on the deck each morning enjoying the views. Only complaint was our television was not working in the main living room almost the entire time we were there. The front desk was extremely helpful and tried to get it fixed which it was on our last day. The family pool seemed very busy, so we enjoyed our time at the adult pool. Radar and Leonardo were superb in their service as was Jason the bartender. Ramon at the Tiki Bar was extremely friendly and we enjoyed his signature cocktail. Spent a day at the spa and had great services there too. Danielle was my massage therapist and she was awesome! Another friend had Justice and she said the same. Very relaxing. Two of us did the Dolphin Encounter and loved every minute. Again, staff was excellent! Our last night we had dinner at Sixty-One Prime and enjoyed a delicious meal. Charles was wonderful and checked on us often (with jokes!) and our server, Daneisa, was very pleasant and recommended some delicious dishes. Check out was a breeze but when it came time to get the itemized bill, Karen Schultz at the front desk went above and beyond to help make sure I received the bill after some troubles receiving the email. All in all, a fabulous, relaxing vacation and we will definitely be back!

Room tip: The pools get busy so try and get there early to secure your spot. Try the restaurants on property. They are excellent!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Having you and your friends here to enjoy paradise with us was exciting! I love that you had time to enjoy the Dolphin Exchange. That is one of my favorite activities too. It's also great you could unwind after all the fun in the sun at Calm Waters Spa! Danielle gives the best massages! I will be sure to convey all of your compliments to the team here at Hawks Cay Resort, especially Ramon and Charles. We are pleased to read we secured your return and hope it won't be too long before we have the honor of welcoming you again!

Reviewed November 19, 2022

While we didn’t stay on the resort we did visit the Spa. The ladies (Sara, Harlie, Lauren, and Danielle) gave us the best spa experience! They were thorough in their care and left us relaxed and rejuvenated!

Date of stay: November 2022

Unwinding at Calm Waters Spa is certainly one of my favorite things to do too, Paige. We are pleased you could indulge and enjoy our unique treatments. We will definitely pass along your appreciation to Sara, Harlie, Lauren, and Danielle. We hope you will be back at Hawks Cay Resort soon to experijence more of our leisure amentiies.