“FOOD WAS POOR AND THIS PLACE IS NOT CLEAN”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #41 of 65 Restaurants in Deltona
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2753 Elkcam Blvd. in Deltona. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 13 August 2016

FOOD WAS POOR AND THIS PLACE IS NOT CLEAN
very poor food this place is not clean ! dirty bathrooms !

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 13 July 2016

They served a breakfast burrito with MOLD spots all over the tortilla! THAT IS DISGUSTING! The manager is horrible and corporate doesn't seem to care! I've only been here a few times, but they NEVER got my order right, and now after learning about the mold I will NEVER go back!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I have to say that about two months ago, the people here and the service were really bad, I would have given it two stars as that is how poorly I felt it was. It has been getting better with new staff changes from what I have seen in the last month.The overall quality of the food has also increased.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Ok, Taco Bell is my staple for something quick. But this visit was bad, wait time and then they forgot my daughters order all-together. Their way to resolve the situation, "Would you like some cinnamon twists?" We passed on that, but when my daughter got her order, they put some on the tray and basically said, "Sorry". Ok, they apologized generically, but you can't always fix it with cinnamon twists. I know I won't stop going there, maybe only drive thru for a while until they really improve on their wait time in the lobby. So needs to be better!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Depending on the location, I love me some Taco Bell every now and then. Not the Deltona Elkcam location. Dirty. Chaotic. Unfriendly or apathetic service. Last time we went, we waited more than 20 minutes just for a basic order of standard menu items, and it wasn't remotely busy. Half of what we received was wrong, and what we got was a hot mess. We live within walking distance, but the convenience isn't worth it. Won't be back.

Date of visit: September 2015