“Good fairways and greens, but....”
Review of Lakeview Golf Club

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lakeview Golf Club
Reviewed 28 May 2016

I normally play par 71 and 72 courses. My wife wants to get back into golf, so I took her there. The fairways are in good condition and the greens are in very good condition. The problem is almost half the tee boxes have no grass, so it's like hitting from a sand trap. I pointed this out to the people behind the front desk and their reply was that the winter grass was dying out and the summer grass had to grow in. I think it's the lack of maintenance of the tee boxes. If what they say is true, then wouldn't all golf courses have the same problem. I would like to go back there, but, until they fix the t-boxes, I will not return.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

This was the day from hell for golfing. My putter grip had deteriorated to a molten mess which got all over my hands and shirt. Bag guy gave me a towel for my mess and loaned me a putter as mine was useless. The course itself is comfortable but was a bit threadbare with lots of bald spots.

I inadvertently left my cell phone in the cart and didn't realize it until at lunch. I called the course and they had found it -- it was awaiting my return!

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Lakeview is the best executive golf course I have played. Course is always in good shape. Staff is Always good. No driving range, just a practice green. Great rates year round and juniors usually play free with a adult. I would recommend it for a shorter round and to work on your shirt game. Par 60, all par 3's except 6 shorter par 4's.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

The course is nice and well maintained. used Tee Tiem website to get a better green fee rate -- $17. Ladies in the pro shop and VERY helpful and exude southern hospitality although their origins are unknown. Rangers and bag guys are also very charming and helpful. Wish they could help my game!