“$5 lunch is great”

Ocean One Bar And Grille
Ranked #28 of 406 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Inexpensive gourmet Restaurant featuring world famous $5 Lunch and $19 10 Oz choice Filet for Dinner. Extensive Tapas menu for Dinner that are all priced at $7.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Lunch is $5 for all menu choices and the food is very good. Off street parking. Newly decorated interior' Indoor and outside dining. All of this is quite the deal. .

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Pyramidion
Write a reviewReviews (294)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

It is unthinkable that before 4:30 everything is $4.99 and fresh and delicious. And nice size portions Great servers

Reviewed 1 March 2021

We asked the waiter if we could get the sea bass gluten free. No was the answer and got the impression it was take it or leave it. It simply could have been without the sauce on the sea bass. Pretty disappointing! Would have left if we weren’t with another couple. In this day and age with food allergies and and specific issues the lack of interest was notated. Food was average and wine even though inexpensive was pretty bad.
Busy place but another less than mediocre experience.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Just got back from Ocean's One. We all ordered full meals (6 people). When my scallop meal arrived it was on an appetizer size plate 5 scallops very little corn and no sweet potato. Called the waiter and was told that he had entered an appetizer instead of main meal. he said this twice. i said OK but just charge me for the smaller portion. When the bill came it was the full price of $24! Manager was called and gave me a $2.50 credit for no sweet potato....unacceptable .....5 scallops $$22.00 REALLY

Reviewed 27 February 2021

My wife and I went with our small dog to have lunch. We arrived at 11:20 AM. I walked inside and was told by multiple people standing at the podium that the restaurant wasn't going to open for 10 minutes.
There were six people waiting, so the inside seating was abundant and the numerous outdoor tables were empty. I said I just had a question (I wanted to be sure that it was OK to sit outdoors, in this open air marketplace restaurant, with our small dog). I was told I'd have to wait until they opened to ask my question. In disbelief, I said I just had a very quick question. I was told I could not remain there to ask my question! An older man (? the manager) came running over and said, "let me escort you outside so you can ask me your question." He rushed me out the door, and I asked if it was OK to have lunch at one of their outdoor tables with my small dog. He said, "in order to eat outside with your dog, you have to go to our website, register, and request this 24 hours in advance."
SERIOUSLY???!!! They have all of these outdoor tables in an open shopping marketplace, with only six patrons in the entire place, and I have to request a table 24 hours in advance to have my dog there?