“Just what we needed”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #68 of 187 Restaurants in DeLand
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped for a quick lunch here and was not disappointed. While I've been in a number of Chili's I've been satisfied with the experience. Had a quick lunch here with a friend and got good service and good food at a reasonable price....just what I was looking for.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the first time I had used on-line ordering at Chili's. I ordered Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas which was Chicken, shredded cheese, chile spices, bacon, house-made ranch. Served with pico, sour cream, ancho-chile ranch. The on-line ordering screen was easy to use and gave me an estimated time the order would be ready. Gave me the option to pay on-line with a credit card or pick it up and pay at the restaurant. I chose the later and my order was ready when estimated. btw the quesadillas was great.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Chili's runs a 50% off special on Texas ribs. First time on February 26th out of ribs and lemonade. Waitresses stated who did ordering didn't do it right.
Called restaurant on way there ways told they had plenty of ribs by manager Returned again for the same special and once again out of food by 630 p.m.. so in turn had once again ordered food that really wanted. Chili's needs to get there act straight.
Their food both visits were salty and wait time was very lengthy to receive food.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

The service was extremely bad, it took 13 minutes at the bar for a drink and at that I had to call out hello for service. I knew immediately what I wanted but she turned away after delivering my drink. My experience has been bad the 5 - 6 times I've been in. Not to mention I have plenti rewards and she said for me to call them.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Actually this time I dined with my daughter because she lives in Deland. I've learned it helps to judge a restaurant by the cleanliness of the restroom, Chili's was immaculate !!!! Our waitress Ariana was very polite, professional and had knowledge of the menu. I had the bacon burger served with fries, pickles and broccoli....it was yummy, my daughter had the turkey club and she said it was delicious, the serving dishes were very interesting and delightful, would love to serve my guests like that. They say it's in the presentation and it works here for sure. Our straw and silverware were in a cute little brown bag that I had to take home. All of the staff stopped by to see if we needed anything, which added a personal touch. Plenty of parking and took food to go, will be back.
Sue Conn Hudson

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!