Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$163
HolidayInn.com
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
Roomba Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach)
US$100
US$80
US$59
US$57
Balinese Cottages(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$95
Hotels.com
Atlantic Economy Inn(Daytona Beach)
All reviewstennis courtsale housebest westernshuge poolinternational speedwayroom was cleanyogurtfree breakfastthe breakfast areastay there againbike weekvery nice hotelwithin walking distancegreat place to stayfirst floorfront desk staffparking lot
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have stayed at this Best Western several times while on business trips. It is a very nice, clean facility, centrally located to many restaurants, attractions, etc. During this stay the lobby was undergoing renovations so the noise was pretty loud. It could not however, be heard in the room and the workers started late morning, so there was little discomfort involved. Friendly staff. No complaints. I forgot the charger for my I-pad when I checked out. When I returned 4 days later, they had it. Kind of pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: I was in 172 which was very quiet. No noise from lobby renovations
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Mihir P, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thank you for understanding at our time of renovations. It was difficult for staff to work around this and especially for the guest to deal with this. This is why we told the workers not to come until after people have checked out. The lobby looks great now. I am glad you got your charger back. The staff here is very honest and we are happy when guest are able to retrieve there left items. We hope to see you next time you are in town, again thank you.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visit South Florida every Winter. This year we had to cut our trip shorter to return back to Md. (take care of a few things) and come back to Florida to help with an elder parent. We always stay at the Bestwestern. BUT this trip was made perfect by an employee, Oliver Whalen. He went out of his way to make a very stressful time easy. When I couldn't decide how long to stay ( I explained my situation to him) he told me not to worry " just call front desk or stop by and everything will be taken care of. He was able to get me the same room our entire stay ( which was almost a week longer). Thank you so much Oliver and thank you Bestwestern for having such a Caring, Kind Employee. Happyretited64

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for responding with such kind works. Oliver is one of our valued employee and I am glad you got such good service from him. Your parent is luck to have you to come down and help them. I hope next time you are in this are you will be able to stay with us again. I will tell Oliver that he got this great review.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This is my first time ever leaving a review, however the guest service of one particaluar lady was so poor that i feel like other people should know. Before spending their money. I arrived at the hotel at about 12:30 to check in. I understand check in is at 3 however many hotels will either check you in early or take your number and give you a call when a room opens up. So i decided to try my luck, i walked in and usually you will recieve a Hello How are you today sir... Nothing, just a dead stare from cold unwelcoming eyes. So i preceded to say Hi How are you today. I have a reservation, i was wondering if i could check in. The response given was No! there wont be anything until around 3. So i walked out knowing that 3 is the normal check in time. However once again i didnt recieve any help as to where i could go or what i could do or as i said before if a room opened up earlier id recieve a call. So i went and got something to eat. I came back around 2:45 once again same experience with this women. No hello no anything once again I being the one to smile and ask the question. Hi how are you. With a rude tone i was told 3 and that id have to wait 15 min. ARE YOU KIDDING ME 15 MIN? I found ut hard to believe, but i do understand thats the usually check in time it was the way she treated and talked to me. I came back in right at 3 and luckly there was a man there who finally checked me in and had a great customer service. Actually i felt kind of bad for him because as i walked in so did about 3 couples and the women just left him in the front by himself to deal with everyone alone.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for responding and informing us on this situation. We do expect our staff to make our guest feel welcome and I apologize that you did not feel satisfied with this employee. When we are busy it is common for us not to be able to check guest in at 3pm. On those days the housekeeping department does not inform the front desk until 3pm which rooms are ready. We do try to check in guest early if possible and this does happen quite often only if the room is available. I hope this staff member does not stop you from returning if you come back to Daytona Beach. Again, I want to apologize that you were not greeted in a way that was satisfactory.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

That's about it, is ok for just one night. Wouldn't be happy if my stay were any longer. Just average at best. Very old and needing updating very badly. Shower was very bad. Sorry to say, I wouldn't consider staying there again.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business

I am sorry you were not satisfied with our property. We are constantly updating as our lobby this week just got a total renovation. I wish you could give us another chance and see the new lobby. Thank you for your review, we do like to hear guest opinion.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Great local and close to everything you need. Weekends are special there for a quick and convenient getaway. There are plenty of attractions and restaurants to choose from.If you enjoy golf, there are some nice courses nearby. Shopping for the ladies is very close.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for responding about our property. I am glad to hear it is convenient for you shopping, restaurants and most important golf needs. Next time you are having your getaway I hope to see you again. We have done some renovations recently and think you will be pleased with them. Thank you again.