US$128
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$86
HolidayInn.com
Atlantic Economy Inn(Daytona Beach)
US$62
Roomba Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$120
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$57
Balinese Cottages(Daytona Beach)
US$117
US$99
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
US$62
All reviewswing houseroom was cleanpatio doorsinternational speedwayyogurtthe breakfast areafree breakfastpool and hot tuban older hotelwould stay againpetswinghousedaytonatrackmaid
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Renovations needed throughout the hotel from office, rooms, and grounds. Wooden Fence around property must have been destroyed by hurricane "Matthew" and should be replaced. No Pets of any kind should be allowed in the hotel. Terrible odors outside and inside rooms. Dirty carpet and furniture should be replaced from the office, breakfast area, outside and inside rooms. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lq904GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Wilhelmenia S,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear your stay was not what we would have liked you to experience. Hurricane Matthew has left behind some work for us that we are still in the works of fixing. I apologize for the fence looking bad, that is something we are still having fixed.

Unfortunately, our hotel brand is known for being pet friendly. There is nothing we can do with that. Our pets are usually good and we do enjoy them!

We do hope you'll give La Quinta another chance and we hope to see you soon!

Rebecca H.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The hotel is close to the Interstate which was a big plus, the staff (mainly front desk) were so polite and helpful, and the rooms were roomy and clean. The only downside was some type of speedway close by, but the noise was ignored once the tv was on. They had a great breakfast every morning. No complaints, I stayed a few nights and enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back have better parking
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We were expecting to have a room that's about the same as the newer buildings of La Quinta. The room was not that expensive, but we could have paid for a hotel that has newer structure for the same amount. The fridge in the room was taken out. You can hear the people talking & walking in the hallway. We realized that a La Quinta name doesn't stand for quality always.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Lq904GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Ludwig,

I apologize about your room being small. All La Quintas' tend to have different room types as well as size. I sure wish we had a newer and bigger roomed hotel!! I'm sorry you heard people in the hallways. I will ensure my security officer and maintenance man make more trips around the hotel then usual. Thank you for your feedback and we will try our best here to fix any of the issues possible!

Rebecca H.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Disclaimer, I did not booked this motel, someone else booked it for me for a business trip. I will never stay at a Laquinta if they are all like this one. The building was old and dirty, the carpet was dirty and smelly throughout the motel. It is very close to I-95, so close you can hear traffic all night. The WiFi never worked for 2 nights even though I called and asked them to fix it. I almost checked out and booked another hotel but I could not.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business

Dean,

I apologize about your stay. This is not the experience we wish our guests to have. Our technicians for our WiFi have been being worked on due to Hurricane Matthew destroying the server. Unfortunately, due to this happening, the WiFi has been bouncing around. I once again apologize for any inconveniences the WiFi has caused.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

good location, clean rooms, friendly staff. Close to everything. Free Breakfast-great waffles. Nice outside area. Plenty of parking. Stay here every year for our vacation. Been staying at this exact location since 1998. Always a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple