Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
  • Pool
US$137
US$119
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$80
Roomba Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach)
US$100
Streamline Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$109
Homewood
US$67
US$169
1,635 results
All reviewsjason smithfront deskfire pitkids eat freehot tubrestaurant staffbar and grillpool areadaytona beach oceanfrontocean viewwould highly recommend this hotelgreat poolrooms were very cleanbeach accessup to datebeach frontprivate balcony
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This hotel is located right on the beach. We booked a room with an ocean view which was amazing. It was nice to walk out of the hotel and onto the beach within minutes. Our room was spacious, clean, and updated. It would been nice to have an ice machine on our floor (6th) but not a huge deal.
The parking was very tight. Driving a Ram 1500 the parking lot was not big enough for a truck underneath the parking canopy. After checking into our room we realized that there was parking on top of the open parking garage and additional parking behind the hotel.
The lounge and bar area was superb. The outdoor pool was one of the nicest we have been in and had a kiddie area for toddlers. We had drinks and appetizers at the bar and grill which was great. The service and food were great and we received 2 free drinks at the bar. You do have to pay if you want breakfast.
The drive to the ocean walk was easy and they have plenty of parking and only the cost was very reasonable. The ocean walk had plenty of restaurants to choose fun and some nice gift shops. There was also access to another beach at this location.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
GM1615, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

What a nice review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to hear everything turned out good for you, even the parking. We take all our reviews seriously and it is nice to read all of these positive reviews. Thanks Brian

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Front desk staff and bartender, Jeff were very attentive.
The hotel stay began with a so called "upgrade", by the front desk, putting me on the 3rd floor across from the elevator and vending, ice machines.But it did have an ocean view!
Unfortunately, the construction, or lack thereof, allowed me to hear all the conversations by the elevator, housekeeping radios, and all the vending and ice pouring into buckets throughout my stay.
In addition to which, I could hear all the footsteps above me and the noise from the next room.
I tried to go out onto the patio, but the guest next door thought it was appropriate to sing at the top of her lungs, although she couldn't carry a tune to save her life. Hence, I deemed it necessary to quiet her, due to a headache and couldn't think.
I called the front desk, wanting to cancel my next night there.
I forgot her name, but she was empathetic and accommodating.
I enjoyed being out at the pool and going down to the restaurant, but if I wanted to relax in the room, it was virtually impossible, due to all the noise coming from various directions at once.
I've stayed at other IHG properties in Daytona Beach and have been delighted with everything, including the peace and quiet that I didn't have to ask for.
I will rate the staff highly, but not the room I was in, due to too much noise constantly.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank 34242MarkGL

Thank You so much for your review, I'm so sorry you were hit from all directions with so much noise. The singing would have driven me nuts also. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the pool and that my staff took good care of you. Next time you book please contact me directly so I can make sure you get a quiet corner room away from all the noise. Thanks again Brian

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I love the BAR!! Diana and Chris are amazing people!! Best drinks best table side service! Great sunset!! All around a #1 must stay @ every vacation!! Thank you all for putting smiles on my family's and I face and food & drinks in my belly!! Till next time!!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family

I'm so glad you liked our and our amazing servers. They do a great job. There will be plenty of smile to go around on your next visit. Thanks Brian

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I was most impressed with the front desk staff; DJ, Zack, and Sierra. They were very helpful and friendly in giving directions and taking care of a key issue my friends and I had. The one thing I did notice is that the elevators were dirty and stinky. Overall the cleanliness of the hotel was above satisfactory. The parking was difficult at night when everyone was there. Some of the guest had to part across the street.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank i42sign
GM1615, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Thanks for the review. We use these reviews not only to correct our deficiencies but also to recognize our staff and thank you for mentioning them by name. I will get with housekeeping to make sure the elevators are keep up better in the future. The parking can be a issue when people bring multiple cars but we always have someone on staff to help our guest find a parking spot. Thanks again Brian

Reviewed 4 June 2016

For years we've stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront, but this trip we tried the Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach. Staff at Holiday Inn was very friendly: Zach at the desk was quick and courteous, even the maintenance man in the elevator was patient and friendly with my elderly mother's questions about his tools. Front exterior and lobby are a step down from the Marriott, I was a little disappointed, lacks the high end appearance you hope for in a 'resort', but both our rooms were a little better than the Marriott Oceanfront rooms, rugs seemed newer, floors were cleaner, airconditioner a little quieter, same wonderful ocean view. Couldn't have been better rooms. Nice pool and had some games on the pool deck which Marriott doesn't have (giant checkers board - use your feet; bag toss game- always in demand), and had an extra small child pool area. Beach was groomed/cleaned excellent, just as good as in Jacksonville, we were a little put off at first with the car lane on the beach and a few food vendor trucks, but we quickly came to appreciate it as part of the fun, made for interesting breaks/walks. Our beach chairs/umbrella's had roomy and open views of the water. Loved the beach chair/umbrella/ boogie board vendor stationed right at the hotel beach - same as Jacksonville Marriott has. 20 minute walk up the beach to Starbucks. Nothing within walking distance on the road side. Drove 15 minutes to the town of Ormond for good restaurants - Grind GastroPub was a fun find and very good food.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

What a nice review, I'm sure our local Chamber of Commerce would love to here how we out ranked our neighbors to the north. I'm so glad you enjoyed our resort and our beach. There are a lot of unique things to see when you come to Daytona Beach. We will be going through a renovation this fall on our public areas which I think will definitely not disappoint on your next visit. Thanks Brian