Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
Roomba Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach)
US$100
US$137
US$119
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$103
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Hampton.com
US$109
Homewood
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$101
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Streamline Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$79
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotwire.com
1,212 results
All reviewsdaytona speedwayacross the streetbreakfast hostchoice hotelsroom was cleanrace fansthe breakfast areagreat place to staynice breakfastguest servicesthe general managerrestaurants and shoppingexcellent staywould definitely stay here againyogurtfree breakfastbike week
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Great location right across from speedway! Smaller rooms but well maintained and very comfortable. Our room was double beds with a table and chairs. Bath room was updated and modernized with new fixtures curved shower curtain, etc. very functional.
Room included coffee pot and refrigerator. We didn't use but they would be handy for a longer stay. We only stayed one night.
The breakfast was more than expected with waffles, fruit, cereals, toast, muffins, etc.
Best of All was the staff. When we checked in they offered chocolate chip cookies and at the breakfast everyone was most helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms are reasonablely priced when no event is at speedway.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DBG8474
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Hi DBG8474,

We absolutely love hearing when we have exceeded our guests expectations. We all truly do strive to ensure that our guests feel like we care about their experience and appreciate hearing when we have been successful in our efforts. Thank you for letting your fellow travelers know that they can choose our Quality Inn with confidence. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We would love to do a shout out to this wonderful bunch that works here. Before we got off our cruise we came down with a really bad cold. They went beyond nice and helped us in every way to make us feel good and enjoy our stay. I can't say enough of how everyone was so nice and helpful. Even the little lady in the breakfast area offer cough drops and a banana which meant a lot since I was coughing my head off and couldn't eat anything. They worked to get us a first-floor room since my husband is a heart patient and wasn't able to carry luggage up the stairs and I was too sick to. As a Travel Agent I will be sending more their way and no they did not know I was an agent. Thanks, everyone! From Debbie, Adventures in Travel LLC

Room Tip: just ask they will do what they can to help you
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie G

Hello Debbie G,

What a wonderful review and you are right, we did not know that you are an agent. I loved talking to you about your cruise and so sorry to see that you felt under the weather. We hope that you are fully recovered and I very much look forward to seeing you again the next time for either your pre-or post cruise stay. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Reviews on the Choice Hotels sight are often puzzling. Terms like "exceptional" and "excellent", from myself as a Diamond member, appear to have nothing to do with the hotel. Quality Inn Daytona Speedway is an excellent hotel, but it is not a perfect one. I do not mean that as a criticism. There is no elevator to the 2nd floor. Rooms are not brand new. Check in took longer than it needed to. On the flip side, this is the only hotel in the past year who has acknowledged to me that I am a Diamond member, and the only one who called me in the evening to make sure I didn't mean anything. Note to all Choice Brands ... customer service makes up for lots of things.

Room Tip: No elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo

Hello Thomas R,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others regarding your stay. We greatly appreciate your candor and letting our future guests know your thoughts. We also appreciate your loyalty to Choice Hotels. We know that our diamond status members travel frequently so a review for you is sincerely welcome. We do look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Daytona.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

It was a nice stay across the street from the Daytona Speedway. When we reserved our room we didn't know there wasn't an elevator there. They have 2 stories. Luckily they were able to move us to the 1st floor. So be sure to request 1st floor if you cant do stairs. Cant comment on the breakfast, as we slept in. air really blew cold air out. The table with 2 chairs does take away some space especially in a handicapped room. But overall we did like it. We will stay again if we are in the area. Close to restaurants.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello Lisa M,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay and when planning a future trip to Daytona you will stay again. I am happy that we were able to relocate your room. We appreciate your informative comments and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Quality in every respect. Hotel acted on my special request for location. Breakfast buffet was among best I have had at a motel, even included a pancake making machine and eggs and sausage. All employees very courteous.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

Hello 785mmp,

It is with pleasure that we were able to accommodate your special request. We continually look for ways to make a difference in our guests experience. Thank you for letting us know that our pancake machine along with our hot items were enjoyed. Thank you so very much for your stay.
Located just minutes from I-95 and across the street from Daytona International Speedway.
Please note that guests can book on-line, call us or visit us at the addresses and phone listed above the photo of the Quality Inn above.