“Best breakfast in town! ”
Review of Kristof's Kafe

Kristof's Kafe
Ranked #5 of 279 Restaurants in Davie
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Everyone knows the most important meal of the day is BREAKFAST!!! and Kristoff's Kafe is THE BEST!!! When we arrived at 9:40am Saturday we were given a twenty minute wait time for four. Didn't have to wait a minute over twenty. We sat down and the menu is pretty extensive for a small place. It's pretty busy and place is packed but you don't feel over crowded. Love the decoration and layout of the place.
I also noticed they have a breakfast bar with stools you can walk in and their seem to be no wait for them.

Now to the AMAZING BREAKFAST!!! We ordered a banana muffin for the baby which was delicious!! He really enjoyed it. The husband had the meat lovers omelette that came with a side of toast and hash browns. I had the Kristoff's 2222 two sausages two bacons two eggs two pancakes and side of hash browns. The big boy had from the kids breakfast menu Kristoff's 22 which was two eggs two bacons and came with side of potatoes which I enjoyed ;) I ordered him a side order of the French toast and they were amazing!!!
Everything was made to perfection!
We really wanted to enjoy our eggs today but I saw the stuffed French toast and definitely coming back to have that stuffed French toast it's a meal by itself! The eggs we ordered scrambled and these are by far the best scrambled eggs I've had in my life ! That goes for the pancake as well!!! My pancake was so moist I usually leave half my pancake and I didn't even share with the hubby that's how good they were.
I can not wait to be back!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

One of my Yelp friends, Amy W., when she lived in Davie recommended Kristof's as a good place for breakfast. On a recent trip I went there for breakfast and it did not disappoint. We went on a weekday morning and the place was packed, always a good sign. Our server brought my coffee while I decided what to order. My coffee cup was never empty, brownie points to my server for her attentiveness.

I ordered a custom omelette of ham, onion and tomato with well done hash browns. The eggs were perfectly cooked and the hash browns were just as I like em, almost burned, perfect. A lot of places can't get the hash browns like I like them, Kristof's did! My wife's Greek omelette with tomatos was also to her liking. My dad ordered pancakes his favorite, and his grilfriend had the French toast. Everything on our table was perfectly prepared. I liked the fact that they offer real maple syrup, it's an extra charge but worth it as they bring you your own mini bottle you can take with you if you don't finish it.

My wife an I like Kristof's and it's not to far from my dad's place and certainly within walking distance. Which is a good thing because after a big breakfast you can walk it off.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

A very nice little different selection for breakfast. The food and service are both great and we will return for breakfast and we want to try their lunch as well. It is always nice to find a different place that is out of the way and out of the ordinary. This is a place we will go back as we want to try the different items they have on the menu.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This is another of best kept secrets of ft. Lauderdale great breakfast very best home fry in town. All ladies very very gracious and efficient!!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Great for Breakfast and Lunch. Small and cozy with good personalized service. Shout out to Tina! She's the best!