“Great seafood”

Ranked #13 of 291 Restaurants in Davie
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Met friends for dinner. Had onion straws which were so lightly fried to start. Dinner salad quite large. The ceaser salad was lightly dressed like it should be. Had the garlic & herb tilapia, cooked to perfection. Broccoli cooked perfect, still a little crunch and no mushy. My friend had the blackened tilapia which was flakey and seasoned just right. If you go there be hungry, everything looked great. Our waitress Joy was great, and the manager even checked on the guests, which usually doesn't happen. Will go back when in the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome place, delicious bbq ribs!!!
We will come again sometime!

Un lugar maravilloso, deliciosas costillas bbq!!!
Sin duda volveremos!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Jimmy is the best bartender in South Florida. Knows his customers by name, and what they drink. He entertains while keeping your drinks full. Food is pretty good too.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Never a complaint from any Flannigan ever. I have enjoyed all of them for years. I frequent this location the most since it is close to my house. I shall return!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Well we paid for it alright. ***Chipole chicken was very charred, the Flanigan burger was burnt, the supreme nacho had a piece of paper in the middle and worse of all I found a bitten cucumber in my salad.**** Really? REPULSIVE!
I've always had a pleasant experience. I am a loyal customer to the Flanigan Restaurant and will continue to be EXCEPT at the location at 2190 S University Dr, Davie. The worse experience. My husband and I along with my 2 teenage daughters and young son went to dine there late yesterday since our kids begged for us to go to Flanigans. They love Flanigans!!. Well, to make a long story short since I already sent a detail complaint to Flanigans, we kindly asked the waitress to be moved from our table because there were customers seated behind us cursing every second in their conversation. The receptionist came to lead us to our new table. I mistakenly said "anyways we were too close to the kitchen". She rudely turned to me and said "is that why you wanted to move!!" When I tried to explain, she rudely turned her face and walked off leaving me talking to myself. Well we paid for it alright. Chipole chicken was very charred, the Flanigan burger was burnt, the supreme nacho had a piece of paper in the middle and worse of all I found a bitten cucumber in my salad. At the end of the dinner it all made sense. How VINDICTIVE, DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING!! I GIVE 1 STAR only because we got the sweetest waitress ever..KRISTEN! So nice that I didn't want to burden her with a complaint since I knew without a doubt I was going to write a complaint to the company. Beware!

1  Thank Zelma C