“Nice, Pleasant Breakfast in a Convenient Location”
Review of Tower Deli & Diner

Tower Deli & Diner
Ranked #51 of 279 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Deli
Description: We Have Built a 25 Year Reputation for Excellence. Whether you're enjoying our friendly restaurant service or our world-class catering, you can rely on our tradition of providing only the very best quality & personalized service to you. We Provide Event Planning Services. We are all about Your Needs... Your Vision... Your Taste... Your Budget... We love to eat great food, and so we make nothing less than great food. To us, culinary success is serving fresh food created from superior quality ingredients so that every meal is memorable. Our customer's needs come first, and we pride ourselves in delivering an excellent experience every time. We are dedicated to sharing the best of what we can prepare to exceed our customers' expectations.
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Tower Deli is a nice, comfortable restaurant for breakfast or lunch. I've been dining there for years.

Yesterday, I was in a bit of a rush, needing to buy donuts next door at Dunkin' Donuts for an event at my photo lab where we were hosting a camera club. Since the line at the donut shop was so long I figured I might as well have some breakfast instead of standing in line waiting my turn at Dunkin's.

Service time at Tower Deli is either "relaxed" or "not-too-fast" depending on your point of view. It you aren't rushed that's no big thing.

The waitresses are very nice, as are all the people who work there. (So I didn't communicate the fact that I was in a hurry.)

Prices are very reasonable.

I ordered two sunny side up eggs. They came with a large portion of very good home fries and a toasted bagel (with all manner of cream cheese and other toppings) for just $6.99. Coffee added another $2.29.

It took quite a while for my plate to arrive...not great considering my personal time frame. But, when it was served the plate was picture-perfect. Please see my photos. My food was beautifully and aesthetically laid out on the plate.

The bagel was also quite good. On the way out I commented to the manager, who was standing in the dining room, on just how good the bagel was. I asked if they bought their bagels, due to proximity and theoretic freshness throughout the day, from Dunkin' Donuts, next door. It turns out that he buys them from a bagel bakery/supplier all the way up in Boca Raton in order to get a real New York style bagel that has the quality he wants at his deli.

It's going that extra step in quality and presentation that makes Tower Deli stand out.

So, if you're not in a rush, Tower Deli is a really nice place to go for breakfast or lunch.

This isn't the only time I've dined at this deli. I can attest to the fact that their food is consistently very good. Given the nice treatment, low noise level and reasonable prices Tower has Deli my full recommendation.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The food is great and fresh. It's a little pricey, but you get what you paid for. The omelet was great, the juice was fresh, the pancakes were homemade. We'll be back for sure. It's pretty small, so expect a wait and to be close to your neighbor.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

The menu is varied and they will customize what you like. Service and staff are always helpful and great! Our office gets lunch 4-5 times a week from Tower. They are like family. Tuna Salad awesome. Bagels great. Caesar Wraps perfect. They always deliver the best!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Three of us ordered Italian Subs. They Were small and expensive. We all agreed after leaving half the sub they were the worst subs we ever had.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Had only 2 eggs and bacon and coffee but gracious service like in 5 star hotel. These people are fantastic operators. The lady that gave gracious efficient service was tall in mid 20's and check said clerk 01. Wish had name to recognize accordingly.