1,057 results
All reviews cruise port breakfast buffet small restaurant sitting area cuban restaurant next morning per person flat screen shuttle service front desk staff choice hotels walk in shower nice size pool and hot tub stayed here for one night very nice hotel would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Super cute hotel great location very nice rooms almost like a studio apartment really enjoyed my stay the first three days UNTILL ..... the morning i was to check out the house keeping literally walked into my room when my boyfriend and i was sleeping to only turn right back around and slam our door then came back at 915 banging on the door then again at 1015 like clockwork it was so uncomfortable i had to call to speak to a manager about it they turn were very rude i was so disappointed in this hotel i will deff not be booking with them every again ......

Room Tip: Lock ur doors and deff put the DO NOT DISTURB sign out
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2016

First time at this hotel, hotel is convenient to the greater fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, and Miami areas. Room is clean and well appointed and quiet. room have are divided into two areas with two tv;s, a/c works very well, staff is friendly and attentive which is not always the case in this areas hotels. Parking is very good and area is safe. I will come back to this place.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I will begin with the good points, the front desk check in was fantastic, very friendly and professional. The room was spacious and well appointed. It was a bit warm in the room so I adjusted the temp and changed to go to the pool. Before going down I tried to store my valuables in the in room safe, didn't work. The pool area is ok but not many lounge chairs and certainly not as was described as being a "resort style pool". Two hours later I returned to the room and instead of getting cooler the room was hotter ! I called down to the front desk explained the issues and they sent up the maintenance man. He checked the safe and pronounced it working. I tried still didn't work, he checked it again and realized it wasn't functioning and told me someone would fix it tomorrow. He worked on the AC and announced it was fixed. A half hour it was still not functioning, temp hadn't budged. I went down to the front desk explained the issues and was immediately upgraded to a larger room. I moved up and that room was even hotter even though the thermostat was set on 68 degrees the temp said 80 ! And the in room safe was locked and could be opi. Back to the front desk and again very friendly, professional service and was given key to another room to check it out. That was nicely cool but alas the in room safe didn't work. After the front desk assured me the temp would eventually go down in the other room and that they would get the safe open for me which they did. I had left a wake up call for 6:30 am. Stored my valuables in the safe and went out for the evening. Upon returning several hours later the room had a cooled a bit but wasn't on the mood to try to find another room. This morning no wake up call. Fortunately I awakened so I did manage to get ready and checked out forgoing breakfast and was almost on time for my 8 am appointment. In summary, service is very attentive but poor AC in the summer in south Florida in a big negative and the in room safe issues would prevent me from booking another stay here.

Room Tip: Book another hotel in the summer
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank JSCollins
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Pros:

Clean lobby area
Good customer service
Hotel dining was good and prices fair
Rooms clean,spacious, and new
Pool clean
Close to highway

Cons:
Surrounding area was soso
No continental breakfast

All in all a good stay. Although overnight I could tell the hotel was ran well and was fairly know there is construction being done next-door but was not bothered by that it could've been because it was a Sunday. Compared to the other expensive hotels in Miami this is worth a try.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Janelle1325
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We were staying next door at another hotel and after a long drive not wanting to drive around and find a restaurant the staff at our hotel said we could go next door to this hotel get some food and drinks. We were happy we did. The bartender was very attentive and funny and the food was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends