Open today: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Fun 2 Dive Manatee Tours
from US$66.62
More Info
2,608 results
All reviews captain hunter manatee tour amazing experience vip tour manatee swim hot chocolate making sure semi private tour once in a lifetime great pictures bucket list wet suits within minutes other companies knew exactly where these beautiful creatures took pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Had a great time with Jessica and Captain Judge on our manatee snorkeling tour. Thanks to Amber and Kaylee for their awesome support.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Knowledgeable and friendly guide and boat captain. Lucas (guide) knew a lot about manatees and the other wildlife in the area. Jason (captain) knew where to find the manatees during a time when most manatees had moved out of the area. Both of them knew a lot about the area. Because of them I would visit the Crystal River area again. Be sure to bring a jacket or something to cover up with after the swim.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Great time, Tanner and Luke were fabulous, didn’t give up til we saw some manatees and got in the water with them.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

This was the most amazing thing I have ever done our guide Luke and captain tanner were great I would highly recommend

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I did the semi private tour which was perfect for me as we just had 4 in our group. This was a first time tour so was not real familiar with what I would experience. But Captain Judge, guide DJ and Jessica put me at ease giving their instructions and explaining the life of the Manatte . We had to watch a video beforehand giving us the rules of what not to do while snorkeling which I thought was a great idea. It’s amazing what people that have no clue try to do while snorkeling with these beautiful creatures. This is why I recccomend doing a tour as the guides can steer you to where you can best see them. I also liked they had local volunteers watching by the river to make sure everyone was following guidelines. To top it off we had the choice of buying pictures which was great for me since mine were not that good.