Open today: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Fun 2 Dive Manatee Tours
from US$66.62
More Info
2,623 results
All reviews captain hunter manatee tour amazing experience vip tour manatee swim hot chocolate making sure semi private tour once in a lifetime great pictures bucket list wet suits within minutes other companies knew exactly where these beautiful creatures took pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Great time, Tanner and Luke were fabulous, didn’t give up til we saw some manatees and got in the water with them.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

This was the most amazing thing I have ever done our guide Luke and captain tanner were great I would highly recommend

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I did the semi private tour which was perfect for me as we just had 4 in our group. This was a first time tour so was not real familiar with what I would experience. But Captain Judge, guide DJ and Jessica put me at ease giving their instructions and explaining the life of the Manatte . We had to watch a video beforehand giving us the rules of what not to do while snorkeling which I thought was a great idea. It’s amazing what people that have no clue try to do while snorkeling with these beautiful creatures. This is why I recccomend doing a tour as the guides can steer you to where you can best see them. I also liked they had local volunteers watching by the river to make sure everyone was following guidelines. To top it off we had the choice of buying pictures which was great for me since mine were not that good.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

A shoutout to Jason and Kelly for a fun day out on the water. I thought with the warm temps we might be to late to see the manatees. Not so, Jason found them with his drone and directed us where to swim. We were fortunate to see many manatees even though the water was pretty murky. Fun for all ages, even my 84 year mother had a great time snorkeling. Huge thanks to Kelly for looking out for her.

1  Thank suzzze
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Misty was a wonderful guide. She stayed with us the whole time . We saw Young manatees and floated with many others. It was a very awsome experience.

Date of experience: February 2021