“Fine Fixins”
Review of Samuel's Roadhouse

Samuel's Roadhouse
Ranked #17 of 105 Restaurants in Crestview
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here last night and were really pleased. The fried onion rings we started off with were really good. The potato soup my dinner companion had was reported to be delicious.

I had the country fried steak with fried okra and sautéed mushrooms. All might good and the portions were generous as well. My dinner companion had the jambalaya and fried okra. The jambalaya was reported to be as good as any that you will find in Louisiana. I tasted it and I agree.

We finished up with a shared peach cobbler and ice cream. It was delicious

The service was prompt and really courteous.
This is a place I would recommend and will return to if there’s an opportunity.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food and service. Would definitely visit here again if in the area. Bring a jacket. Dinind area a little chilly. Can't really notice this place from the main road. Sits behind a hotel. I would say restaurant is on the level of an outback steakhouse.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I got there just as they opened and was seated right away. Wait staff was very nice and polite. There was two different parties going on. The food got to us and was presented very nicely. I got a baked potato with my steak and 1/2 rack of ribs. Husband got fries with his. My potato had the butter already in it, and butter was melted but the potato was not hot at all. Seems like they cut it open and put the butter in when it was hot. Both of our steaks and ribs were about room tempt. They must have made the plates up and the waitress just left them there. Both of out steaks had a big gristle down one side. We were very disappointed. I must give the ribs a big High Five. They were seasoned perfectly. But again they were at room temp. We were pretty disappointed .

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

I had the ribeye steak and scallops it was fabulous.
Good prices and good food. The decor is not much to look at but it is still worth the trip. Good service too as well.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Samuels has consistently good food with steaks and seafood their specialty. Special requests are honored and care is taken in preparing the meal as you desire. The fried Gulf Shrimp and Oysters are among our favorites as well as the Rib-Eye Steak.

There are many sides from which to choose and most of the salad dressings are made in house. The Bleu Cheese is especially wonderful with generous amounts of Blue Cheese Chunks.

The service is good and the décor is typical for a western steak house theme. We frequently come to Samuel's after early church on Sunday with little wait where locals and tourists alike are shown they are appreciated.