“Second visit”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped by with my mother in law, brother in law, his wife and my husband. Bread sticks are amazing. Pizza sauce was great. I didn't care for the cheese sticks but the pizza was great. The calzone was really big. Family has a great time. Will return again. Very nice small town restaurant. Would recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I’m happy to report that my visit was short lived due to the rude and obnoxious behavior of one particular employee. It’s obvious this employee intimidates her coworkers. I’m happy to report down the road I patronized another local business where my money was appreciated! Shrimps “R” Us, you’re the best!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Heard a lot about this place...met some friends there. Fried cod basket was not good. Fish was overcooked. Ordered soup...it was cold....probably give it another try....staff was friendly and service was good.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

My local horse friend "Windy" insisted that we eat here to enjoy lasagna and the Pizza. We are very happy with what we found in the middle of "nowhere". The food selection is typical Italian ...but the flavor, freshness and the portion size made me exclaim "WOW". We are horse people and we will eat here again when we ride in Welaka next month. Always best regards, fromang

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We enjoy going to River Pub every time we go camping at Renegades. It is convenient and food is delicious. We will go back again when in the area. :)

1  Thank Lawrie D