Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.comUS$67
All reviews grand ballroom room was clean waffles stay at la quinta one night stay definitely stay here again wilfred lq
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at the La Quinta in Coral Springs several times and each time has been an amazing experience. Arthur (“Art”), the hotel manager, has always been accommodating and goes the extra mile. Art is extremely personable, knowledgeable and you can tell he truly cares about his work. The accommodations and cleanliness of the hotel are great but what keeps me coming back is the staff; Art’s customer service is impeccable! The La Quinta in Coral Springs has a lifelong customer in me!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Sandra M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Coral Springs Univ Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Mikey and thank you so much for your fabulous comments for Art and the hotel cleanliness! He truly is special and we are so lucky to have him. He'll be so excited to read your review and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Totally satisfied with the staff and property. Everything was ready for my arrival and throughout my stay.
Room was clean and taken care of daily. Property is kept clean maintained constantly. Breakfast bags are available upon request.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Steve! Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoy staying with us and the staff will love your kind comments. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Called the front desk to ask for a late check out on my departure day(my flight is extremely late) and i was offered either that or an amazing discount on the room for another night! Tim was so generous to offer a discount considering my circumstances and i will definitely be coming back thanks to him!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi there and thank you so much for giving a shout-out to Tim! He is truly an amazing professional and we are lucky to have him a part of our team. I will share this with him and I'm certain it will make his day. Thank you again and I am pleased to know we were able to provide a great experience for you! We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I needed a place for my family to stay, since my home was being tried for mold damage. Art the manager was wonderful and accommodating especially when I needed to extend my stay since my house was not ready for us in time to come back to. We needed an extra week and were able to stay in the same room with no problem. The staff was also so kind and efficient.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandra M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Coral Springs Univ Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there and thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. I'm super pleased to learn that you had a great experience, it is out number one goal that our customers feel welcome and safe. Art is amazing, thank you for the shout-out, he will love reading this as well.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came here in 2013 and it reminds me good times
Everything looks the same . The personal of the hotel is very kind and friendly .
I have no doubt that I would come back one more time but next time with my family or girlfriend.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Sandra M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Coral Springs Univ Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for your amazing comments. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience while staying with us. I will share your comments with our staff who will be delighted to hear that they made you feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again next time your travels take you to Coral Springs!