See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This was a last minute desperation booking after the hotel we’d stayed in prior to our cruise turned out to be a disaster. Fortune smiled on us with this alternative. Everything about the Chateaubleau was lovely, from the neighborhood to the rooms to the many amenities. We’ve found our home away from home when we travel to Florida!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
angelo g, Manager at Hotel Chateaubleau, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

It seems like alot of hotels are like this one in miami.
The rooms are detached from the lobby and accross the street which is a hazard.
The rooms are ok with the usuals.
Bathroom is small and there was no hot water.
All in all i give it a low 3 and a half out of 10

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
angelo g, Owner at Hotel Chateaubleau, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. You stayed in our south building which is our overflow extension of our main building right next door. Rooms have been renovated and have some perks like balconies in every room. We are sorry you felt like it was a hazard.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I have stayed at this hotel 2-3 times a year for quite a few years. I've always asked to stay on the first floor. I have always had an enjoyable experience until July of this year when I came to stay with my sister and her 5 foster kids. Sooooo many things wrong with that visit that Hav'ear gave me a great price for my visit this Thanksgiving and booked my room right then and there. The day before I came I received a call from the front desk stating that I had to stay in another building because I was bringing my dog. I said that was fine as long as I was on the first floor. No problem! I had to use the elevator to get to my room. A man got off the elevator smoking a cigarette. The whole floor smelled like smoke. When I complained I was told that there was no smoking but no one to enforce it! When I got to the hotel room I used the restroom and the toilet wouldn't flush. The A/C wasn't working. The door wouldn't lock. I called the front desk and spoke to Irene who just wanted to get me off the phone. She kept telling me to calm down but all I wanted was the room I requested. They sent the maintance man ( Mike...very nice man) who had to totally redo the guts of the toilet. I had to wait an hour until he was finished fixing everything.The things he did not fix were the big wet spot on the ceiling,No lights in hall light or bed table, molding, peeling bath ceiling. During the night the fridge defrosted onto the floor and ruined my insulin. Why would you put me in this room??? 422 The rooms I requested were not used during my visit. 104-105 My dog is very well mannered. Why treat me like an animal???? I will not stay here again

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
angelo g, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Chateaubleau, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We do not discriminate our guests with pets, and we try to put them in rooms without carpets. We only have 4 rooms without carpets and 10 rooms that are half and half. Since we are in high season we prefer to give our rooms without carpet to our guests accompanied with pets. I have 3 dogs of my own and there's always a chance of accidents when my little ones are in an unfamiliar territory. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

For $119 + tax you can't do better. The front desk was very pleasant. The building clean. The beds are comfortable. The shower water is hot. There is a coffee maker, microwave and dorm-size fridge. Good location.

Date of stay: November 2017
CHATEAUBLEAU, General Manager at Hotel Chateaubleau, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the time you took to review; and we will continue to strive to do our best!

-MGMT
Chateaubleau Inn

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Checked in last night around 8 oclock. Tje gentleman working the front desk was pleasant, polite and very helpful. Recommended a great local pizza place as we had a long day travelling.
The room was a bit dated but very clean with a nice balcony overlooking the pool. Excellent value for the money.
Looking forward to the rest of our stay and then off to out cruise Saturday.....on their complimentary shuttle!