“Order, sit and enjoy!”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Weekday breakfast was great. Step in the door to a comfortable old cafe style with sitting up front by the bakery front, the back or outside in green terrace. Stop at the front to read the extensive creative menu, place your order for food and coffee drink pay grab a number and pick a seat. Soon you will have your coffee drink. I went with cafe Leo which is a cappuccino with caco and Carmel. The caco (sp) was drizzled in the shape of a heart nice but the taste was better. My wife really loved her Greek egg dish. My egg on a super fresh baggete was delicious. Great breakfast and great spot.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Went with some associates to this charming cafe for lunch. I’m You order at the counter, pay for your order and take a number for your table. A server will bring out you’re food and identifies where you are by the number. The service is quick and the food is good. I ordered the Greek salad with chicken. It was very good! We sat outside under the trees, which make it bearable on a hot day. My only complaint is having to tip before I even get my meal. That was a bit odd to me. Overall, good place to get lunch.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We had to ask to get the table cleaned before they served the food, it is strange to have to tip at the counter when ordering instead of doing so after the meal. The salted french toast sliders were great! Nice patio outside!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We went there on a wednesday morning..Wonderful staff..cheerful and friendly..eggs cooked to perfection..fresh squeezed orange juice in the mimosa served in a mug! With an added surprise of blueberries and strawberrys..well worth the price which a pleasant change from the usual over priced drinks in the Gables..and the pancakes nice and thin..with real maple syrup..

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This is a trendy alternative to Starbucks for coffee. However, the food is often disappointing. They also ask you to pay in advance when ordering at the counter, including the tip! How do I know how much I want to tip before I taste the food or receive the service? Bad plan! Anyway, today I was disappointed with the eggs Benedict. The Canadian bacon was so thin it only had one side and the hollandaise sauce was watery and tasteless. The eggs, however, were done to perfection. And (gross out alert) we caught the clerk picking his nose behind the counter while making coffee.

Date of visit: June 2018